Chapter 65

Rell 

I hopped out my rental and quickly jogged across the street, dodging the traffic

I hopped out my rental and quickly jogged across the street, dodging the traffic. As I walked through the campus, I gained multiple stares and other weird looks from students. Grabbing the door, I pulled it open as two girls walked out staring in my face. 

"Hey you're Dave Eas..." one of them started to say. 

"Mhm" i answered calmly. 

"Omg you're so fine in person" she said, looking me up and down as her friend giggled. "Can you take a picture on my snapchat?" 

"I would, but I'm tryna stay low right now" I said. "Ain't tryna cause too much attention" I said, not wanting to warn Breah that I was here. 

"Stay low.. do you not see the car you just got out of. Ain't no regular college student riding around in that" she said laughing. "Come on please, I won't post it until after you're gone" she pouted. 

"Come on" I said giving in, as she excitedly spun around getting herself and I in the camera. I threw my arm around her shoulder, as she snapped the picture. 

"Omg you're just so cute" she said touching the side of my face. 

I sent her a polite smile and cut my eyes over at the her much more quiet and timid friend, stood to the side scrolling on her phone. "Wassup with you, you good?" I asked her, grabbing her attention. 

"Who.. me?" she said looking around as I gave her a duh face. "I'm fine" she smiled back" 

"Sooo, how long you gonna be here for" the first girl asked. "Whatchu getting into tonight, the Kappa's having a party tonight you should come through" 

"Imma see what my girl tryna do" I said. 

"I thought y'all broke up" she said rolling her eyes as the other friend raised her eyebrows. 

I chuckled, "Nah" 

"Oh" she said. 

"It was nice meeting y'all though, y'all take care" i said, looking more so at the other friend than the louder one. I turned walking off towards the elevator to get to Breah's floor. 

Once I stepped off the elevator on her floor, I walked down the hall finding her dorm and tapped twice on the door. I heard the loud music that was coming from the room lower, and the locked switched before the door swung open. 

"Hey" Breah's roommate Megan said with a weird face. 

"Wassup.. B here?" I said. 

"Who is that" I heard Cee's voice from behind the door as she walked over. "Oh it's you" she said sarcastically. "I got it" she said to Megan. "Breah's not here" 

I swear I hated how your girl's friends acted when y'all was going through something, they can never just mind their damn business. "Where she at?" I asked.