Chapter 1

[ before you read the story, i just want to say that English isn't my first language, so i deeply apologize if there are any mistakes! enjoy the story 😘]

3rd persons POV

*FLASHBACK*
It was their junior year. Back then, before marrying Hal, she was Alice Smith. A teenage bad girl from the wrong side of the tracks with enviable hair, no friends and one huge problem, that she was pregnant. A discovery made while in the ladies restroom at school. Alice bangs on the restroom door in frustration.

"dammit" she mumbles.

Hermione Gomez overhears her frustration and opens the stall door to check on Alice.

"Everything okay in there?" Hermione asks.

"Mind your own business Hermione. Shouldn't you be in a Church?" Alice answers.

"oh crap girl, are you-" Hermione says as Alice walks past her.

Alice is panicking as she sees the pregnancy test.

"its probably a false positive. it happens all the time.." Alice said and she was shaking.

"False positives only happen approximately 3% of the time.."Sierra says and gives a sympathetic look to Alice.

"No one is talking to you Sierra!" Hermione yells.

"What Am I gonna do? I tried to talk to him but he blew me off for a Vixen he's screwing.. Classic FP Jones" Alice says and sighs.

"FP Jones?!" Hermione and Sierra say at the same time in excitement.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

GRACE'S POV

Where do I even start? Ugh okay. I'm Grace. I'm 17 years old and im also confused.
My whole life was a lie.. I grew up in sunny Los Angeles, with my fake parents. They had keeping me secrets since the day they adopted me.
Anyway, now I know the truth. A woman, named Alice Cooper, is my mother and my father is FP Jones. The other thing I know is that they both have other kids and they both are married.

I got off the bus and took my suitcases with me. I'm in Riverdale now. I headed towards the Cooper's house.

I had some names and addresses written on my hand with a black marker so I won't forget anything.

I took a shaky breath and knocked on the door twice.

"How can I help you?" A woman with blond hair asked as she slightly opened the door.

"I'm looking for, um, Alice Cooper?" I asked nervously.

"I'm Alice. And you are?" She asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I-Im your daughter. I'm Grace Jones." I said while my eyes watered up. I didn't even know why

She didn't say anything for a minute. She was confused and she was thinking.

Three seconds after, she looked me in the eyes and hugged me.

"Come in, we need to talk," she said and gave me a warm smile.

I stayed for about 3 hours at her house. I met Betty, my half-sister or something. And I met Hal, Alice's husband.

At first Betty couldn't believe that I was her mother's child. Betty and Alice were very nice to me but Hal wasn't very happy about my visit. It didn't surprise me though, I was only a stranger to him.

"Thank you so much for the conversation we had mom." I said quickly.

She smiled and hugged me again.

"Where are you going?" Betty asked me.

"Betty, I need to see my father now but I'll come back later. And thank you very much for letting me stay here!" I said and left.

I have to go to the Southside now.
After a while I found the Trailer Park. This is where my dad is supposed to live

A boy was walking by and I decided to ask him.

"Um hey, can I ask you something?" I said

"northsiders are not allowed here" he said and crossed his arms.

"im actually looking for my dad and they told me he lived here." I raised my voice a little bit. I also noticed that the boy had a snake tattoo on his arm.

"what's your name?" he asked curiously.

"I-im Grace. Grace Jones. My dad is ugh..." I stopped and looked at the name that was written on my hand. It was a really long name!

"...Forsythe Pendleton Jones! Or just FP Jones" I continued.

"I'm Fogarty, but call me Fangs. You know, FP never mentioned he had a daughter." he said and frowned his eyebrows.

"can you take me to him?" I said and sighed as I was annoyed by his questions.

"follow me" he said and winked.

After a little walking, we got into a place called "The Whyte Wyrm".
As we stepped in, everybody's eyes landed on me.

"Um.. Fangs?" I said and chuckled.

"Oh, right, sorry. This is Grace. Grace Jones." he shouted, making me feel uncomfortable.

"FP Jones is my father" I said looking around. A man came closer to us.

"You are my daughter?" he asked in confusion.

"My mother is Alice Cooper" I said and smiled.

He hugged me tightly. When he let go of me, he took a step back and looked at me.

"I thought I'd never see you." he said and smiled. "Alice said that she gave you for adoption! How did you find us?"

I smiled back. "Long story actually! But since I'm going to live here from now on,we can talk about it!"

Suddenly a boy came out of nowhere and sticked his hand out.

"I'm Jughead. I'm your half brother?" he said and laughed.

"Grace, nice to meet you," I said smiling.

A girl came and shook my hand.
"I'm Toni and welcome to Riverdale!" she said happily.

"nice to meet you" I replied.

We sat down at a table and my dad and Jughead explained everything. They were in a gang called "South Side Serpents".

"Do I have to join the serpents now?" I asked. I always wanted to be in a gang. It was really interesting. But this isn't the right time, maybe in the future.

"No, you don't have to. But we are going to protect you and take care of you no matter what. Right guys?" Jughead shouted and smiled at me.

Everyone said "Yeah" and nodded.

A tall boy with a snake tattoo on his neck came closer to us.
"We protect our own. She is not a serpent," he said looking at me in the eyes.

"She is my daughter, Sweet Pea. She is a serpent by blood. You'll protect her, either you like it or not." FP said and bumped his fist on the table.

"Am I clear?" FP said.

"Yes, sir."Sweet Pea said and sat next to me. He looked at me up and down and then our eyes locked. 

-