Dec. 4th

6:30pm

"You like it when daddy fucks you roughly?"

"Ah yes. Harder please. Harder."

"Harder?"

"Yes, harder daddy. I'm about to-"

Caleb let out a loud moan and then looked over at Andrew, who smiled. The older wouldn't admit it. But his dick was a little hard right now.

He didn't know that dirty talk (even if it was fake) had such an effect on him. He'd have to try it out with Minho some time.

"Good?" He whispered to the younger, who nodded in response.

"Now we just have to stay quiet for a few seconds."

Pretending to be Andrew's boyfriend was actually easy. Every day was a different task.

Yesterday, he had to flirt with the younger at the dinner table. The day before he had joined him on the sofa to watch a movie with his family.

Tonight's task was to 'have sex' with him. And be loud. He didn't actually expect to get turned on though.

"Alright. I'm gonna go out. You come out whenever you're ready."

Caleb nodded and watched as the younger took his shirt off, ruffled his hair around a bit and then emerged from the room. He soon heard the muffled voices of his parents. But he couldn't hear exactly what was being said.

Once he heard the faint sound of the water running in the kitchen, he got up, stripped down to his underwear and grabbed the robe that hung on the back of the door before throwing it on and then leaving.

"Oh, hello!" Andrew's mum greeted with a smile.

"Hello." He smiled back. It was a bit awkward because he didn't know Andrew's last name. So he couldn't refer to his mother properly. But she didn't seem to mind.

"Is dinner made?" He heard Andrew ask from in the kitchen and he immediately entered said room to join his 'boyfriend.'

"Of course. I made chicken and rice with gravy."

"Oooh. I love chicken." Caleb looked at his 'boyfriend,' who looked back at him. And when the older smirked, he smirked.

"Do you like rice too?" He heard his mother ask

"No. I just love chicken. Fat. Juicy. Thick chicken."

He watched Andrew's Adam's apple bob as he gulped and the older couldn't help but to smirk even more as he brushed past the younger to wash his hands, purposely brushing up against the older's front.

"Oh. Okay..." his mother sounded flustered. "Well, I'll just leave you crazy kids alone... Talk to you both in the A.M."

"But mum, it's only 6:39."

"Yeah. Well ... early sleep is the best sleep, yeah?"

And that was the story of how Caleb managed to fluster not only Andrew, but his mother as well.