Chapter 50

§
Chapter 50
Redemption
§

Warning: time for yall to see what the pot stirrer has been stirring this whole book AKA major plo twist ahead

Before we start i want to thank all of you for giving my book a chance and sticking with me this far but a special thanks to Pettymonger for not only being a loyal reader but becoming a great friend and helping me when i got writers block, listening to my abstract ideas and motivating me to keep writing but especially when i was depressed and listening. No bullshit shes the reason i didnt give up when that one chick tried to steal my book.

It was amazing how quickly N'jadaka and i always gravitated towards another. No matter how far away, or big the crowd or the size of the room. I cant help but smile sitting next to him as i think about how far we've come from.

Found the truth beneath your lies

He lied...alot. But i understand his reasoning and his pain. I see why he hid things he did.

And true love never has to hide
True love never has to hide

Regardless of the things we hid about ourselves and from another one thing we never hid was our love for each other.

I'll trade your broken wings for mine
Trade your broken wings for mine

I know sometimes he still feels the pain of it. I can see it in the way his jaw clenches, his muscles tighten and his eyes lose focus.His past, our past together
and i wish i could take that away from him.

I've seen your scars and kissed your crime
Seen your scars and kissed your crime

I know it sounds crazy. Ive seen seen the worst sides of him the aftermath of losing his dad, the ptsd jealousy anger the blatant rage ive seen him kill and none of it made me love him any less.

So many people that I know, they're just tryna touch ya
Kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on you

Glancing away from him when i hear giggles and hushed whispers of things. Two women— a tall lightskin woman and a darkskin nicely shaped woman both dressed in colors of their respictive tribes, whispering provocative things they wish they could do to him.

Give you some time to prove that I can trust you again

But i dont get angry, honestly im not phased. I trusted N'jadaka because he earned it over time.

Plus they couldnt have my spot if i gave it to them.

I'm gonna kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on you

Noticing where my attention is he grins with that arrogant smirk of his leaning over placing a (too short for my liking) kiss on my lips running his thumb over the back of my hand.

All night long
Sweet love all night long
All I wanna, ain't no other
We together, I remember
Sweet love all night long

He stretches his neck...well to outsiders thats what it looks like but him and i knew better. He was showing me the trail of bite marks and hickeys littered across his neck that dipped into his collar. Showing the claim i left on him, proudly letting everyone know he belonged to me. He was reminding me through our silent communication he was mine.