Dec. 5th (1/3)

9:40am

"So what are you kiddos doing today?"

Andrew shrugged at his mother's question and pulled Caleb closer to him, cuddling him like he was the last pillow on earth.

The two decided to wake up early and watch some cartoons before getting the day started.

"I have to go to work." Caleb answered. Which wasn't a lie. But he didn't have to be in until 4:00. He worked evening shifts.

He just wanted to go home and spend some time with Minho.

But Andrew's mother didn't need to know that.

"Have to be in by 11:30."

"Oh. And you?"

She placed a hand on her son's shoulder and rubbed it gently. "Eh. I'll probably just go out with some friends..."

Of course Andrew knew that Caleb was going to see Minho. Did he like it?

No. Not really.

Part of him was feeling a little obsessive over Caleb. But he knew that the older was in a relationship.

Or ... he didn't know when he had asked him to be his fake boyfriend.

But he knew now. And Caleb had stated that he'd still spend time with Minho. So for Andrew to get upset ... that'd be really stupid.

Which was why he didn't vocalise his dissatisfaction.

Well ... that and because ya know ... he couldn't.

-

11:21am

"Oh baby! You're home!"

The moment Caleb entered the apartment, Minho was bear hugging him and peppering kisses all over his tanned face.

And Caleb had been a bit surprised. It was almost like ...

"No. I wasn't waiting for you to return. The moment I heard you at the front door, I came. Don't be silly, babe. I'm not that desperate."

Shot.

Why the fuck do I date this asshole?

'Because you love me.'

Caleb glared at the older and pushed him off before entering the apartment even more and taking his shoes off. "Whatever. Stop reading my mind."

Minho locked the door and then followed Caleb into the bedroom. "How's the whole fake relationship thing going?"

"Not bad, actually. His parents are really nice. And they know how to cook."

Minho nodded. "When am I gonna meet your parents?"

"My....p-parents?"

Minho didn't fail to noticed how the brunet nearly paled at the mention of his parents. And he almost regretted asking. "Uh ... yeah. But if you don't want to talk about them, it's okay."

"No uh ... it's okay. My parents aren't in the country, actually. They're in Vietnam..."

"Oh. Why?"

"I have family in Vietnam."

"I see."

There was a moment of silence as Minho observed the younger. And he smiled a bit. Caleb's soft face often caused him to smile. Even if he was frustrated.

"I'm gonna go take a shower."

The younger walked away leaving Minho alone.

"And you're gonna join me!" He called out.