29. mope

I was shaken from my sleep twenty minutes later.

Hang on Bakugo I'm napping.

I reached up gently smacking the person trying to wake me up before squeezing my eyes shut and nestling into the chair.

Nothing can stop an Aizawa from getting a good nap.

"Wake up Y/N we have to go." He snapped shaking me aggressively once more before giving up and just slapping me on the head. I woke up with a snap.

"And what the hell is important enough to make you wake me up at this ungodly hour."

"It's only six wake the fuck up there's something wrong."

What's wrong is that you woke me up.

"I'm going back to bed." I closed my eyes only to be roughly picked up and hoisted over Bakugo's shoulder.

"If you won't wake up I'll just have to take you with me." He groaned jostling around slightly as he kicked the doors open.

It's not as bad as the time that mom-

You know what nevermind.

"What the fuck is that thing?"

That's not Bakugo.

What's that thing?

It's night time what's the commotion.

A car flew past my vision.

NO SERIOUSLY WHAT'S HAPPENING.

I managed to flail out of his arms and back onto the pavement, another car passing overhead fire spreading throughout the area. From out of the corner of my eye I could see Best Jeanist and several other pro heroes fighting a large hunched over monster.

"Good morning Dumbass." Bakugo shot down reaching a hand out to me.

"What the hell is that?" I asked grabbing his hand and pulling myself up to my feet.

No seriously what is that.

"It's a fucking Noumu or whatever the same shitty thing that attacked us at USJ." He explained as the thing suplexed a car.

WTF HAPPENED AT USJ AFTER I BLACKED OUT AND WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME.

Whatever they look dangerous let's get this.

I brushed the dirt off of my clothes getting into a vaguely convincing fighting stance.

"Ok Katsuki you go out there and fight and I'll back you up." I commanded activating my quirk. Bakugo squared up small sparks flying from his fingertips.

"Let's blow this monster to-"

"NEITHER OF YOU CAN FIGHT STAND THERE AND WATCH."

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T FIGHT.

Something inside Bakugo visibly broke as he was told that he couldn't fight. He threw out a long strand of curses before kicking the ground in defeat and stomping over to a slightly singed vehicle.

You know for someone who desperately wants to fight anything that breathes he's taking this very well.

"WHY CAN'T WE FIGHT."

I take back my previous statement he is kicking the car.

"Look I want to go smush the bad guy to but we were told to go sit off to the side not kick cars." I said watching as the owner of the car shot a sad look at the vehicle before walking away.