Listen

Percy walked into the lift, noticing a short man, a bit tubby and bald. He gave Percy a sideways glance before closing the door.

"She's at the school," he said.

Percy turned and furrowed his eyebrows. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

The man looked around, "You know what I'm talking about... she was kidnapped by them and taken to Hogwarts."

Percy gulped, "Who are you?"

"Don't worry about it," he said.

"How can I trust you?" Percy asked.

"You don't have to," he said. "But it would definitely benefit you to do so."

The man was about to exit the lift when Percy grabbed his arm.

"Are you sure?" Percy asked, his face drowning in concern.

The man nodded before walking off the lift. Percy heavy sighed and took the lift to his destination.

A mustached man walked into the lift, he looked quite confused and not very elegant.

"Per-" the man started. "Um... Weasley."

Percy furrowed his eye brows, "Hello."

The man (Ron) shuffled uncomfortably, he noticed Percy was fiddling with his promise ring as they were jolted back and forth on the lift.

"Are you alright, Weasley?" Ron asked.

"Yes why wouldn't I be fine?" He asked hurriedly.

"You just seem nervous," he said.

"Nervous?" Percy scoffed. "I'm not nervous... you're nervous."

Percy rolled his eyes and left the lift.

"What a ninny," Ron rolled his eyes.