𝟚𝟠

"He should be the one to tell you." Jimin finished and Taehyung gave him a look full of hatred.

"Why," he whined. "You're just going to leave me hanging like that? What did he do? Did he cheat? Get someone pregnant? Hook up with your brothe—"

"Gross Tae, god no leave my brother out of this," Jimin had an expression of disgust.

"So did you use him for his money??" Taehyung brought up and Jimin bit his lip nervously.

"If I said yes would you hurt me?" He asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

"Well, yes and no. He was a good friend and boyfriend for a bit I guess, the money was just a bonus," Jimin shrugged.

"I still can't imagine you two toge—" Taehyung started but the door bell rang. Jimin raised his brow in confusion.

"Were you expecting someone?" Jimin questioned and Taehyung shook his head.

He got up and walked to the door, looking through the small peep hole on the door. Once he saw who it was he furrowed his brows and turned his head back to see Jimin walking towards him. Taehyung put a finger up to his mouth, telling Jimin to be quiet.

"Who is it?" Jimin mouthed.

"Antoine," Taehyung mouthed back and quietly walked away from the door and was so glad he decided to close the blinds when he got home.

He heard the doorbell again before some loud knocks, he sat on his couch and felt a bit scared. Jimin pursed his lips before looking back at the door.

"I'll answer it and tell him you aren't home?" Jimin whispered loud enough for only Taehyung to hear and Taehyung nodded. "Go to your room then." Jimin said and walked to the door, opening after he heard Taehyung go into his room.

"May I help you?" Jimin asked with a raised brow.

"Is Tae home?"

"No," Jimin said as he began to close the door but Antoine stopped it from closing with his foot. "Sir please move your foot and leave."

"I know he's here Jimin." Antoine glared.

"How do you even know my name?" Jimin asked, a chill running down his spine.

"Excuse me," he ignored Jimins question and pushed the door open.

"Get the fuck out before I call the cops." Jimin threatened.

"Go ahead, im not scared." Antoine shot back and pushed past Jimin.

Jimin grabbed his wrist before he can walk any further inside and Antoine looked back at him with a glare.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You can't just walk inside uninvited." Jimin spat.

"I'm his boyfriend I can do whatever I want."

"He broke up with you! Get that through your thick skull! He is with someone else now and is happy! You're a fucking insane person!" Jimin yelled and pushed him back towards the door.

"You don't want to mess with me." He threatened.

"I don't fucking care! Hurt me all you want, I'm tired of you harassing my Tae! You don't want to mess with ME." Jimin growled and Antoine scoffed.

"Please, I can crush you in a second. He's mine and will forever be mine."

"All I hear is bullshit."

That's when Antoine pushed Jimin out of his way and attempted to go to Taehyungs room but Jimin pulled him back, throwing a fist at Antoine's face. Taehyung heard all of this and decided to call the cops and did it quick. After the operator said they were sending someone Tae left the phone on his bed and left his room to check on Jimin.

Jimin was trying to gain control over the fight but no matter how hard he tried he was getting beat. Taehyung grabbed onto Antoine's arm and stopped him from landing any more punches on Jimin. Antoine turned around and almost hit Taehyung until he realized that it was Taehyung. He pushed Jimin down on the floor with his open hand and turned to Taehyung who seemed to be processing a lot of this still.

"What the fuck Antoine?!" Taehyung yelled and released his arm.

"Tae can we talk please?"

"What do you mean?! Did you not hear me in Paris? I don't ever want to see you ever again! For fucks sake we are over Antoine! I have a god damn boyfriend already! You can't keep doing this," Taehyung yelled, feeling tears well up in his eyes due to the stress Antoine gave him.

"Tae I know but we can still work it out!" He yelled back and that's when he heard the cop sirens. He had a startled look on his face and was getting ready to run for it but Tae grabbed his arm.

"You aren't going anywhere. Im done." Taehyung muttered.

Antoine tried yanking his arm out of Taehyungs grip but Taehyung was holding on with his dear life, he wanted Antoine in Jail.

"Let go Tae." Antoine warned and Taehyung shook his head gripping tighter as Antoine kept at it. "I'm not going to ask you again." He threatened.

"Kill me if you have to, im not letting you go." Taehyung continued and that's when Antoine punched him square in the face, sure he regretted it but he was not about to go to jail. Taehyung bit his lip and stumbled back from the blow but after regaining himself he went and jumped onto Antoine's back, tackling them down.

"For fucks sake!" Antoine yelled and the cops sirens stopped, flashing lights outside. Antoine pushes Taehyung off of him and head to the kitchen, grabbing a knife and heading to the back door.

Taehyung quickly ran outside, seeing the police cars, "The back door now!" Taehyung yelled and the officers where running back and Taehyung heard yelling but he went inside to check on Jimin, who took quite a beating. Then he heard a gun shot, Taehyung flinched at the loud sound and held Jimin, looking at his best friend.

Then a police officer came inside and saw Jimin. The officer called for an ambulance after telling Taehyung everything that had happened. Taehyung went outside and saw an angry Antoine in the back of a cop car. Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. He stared at the flashing lights.

Red and Blue.

Stared at the many officers and an ambulance pulling up taking Jimin. They took Jimin in and pulled Taehyung away to check his bloody nose that he didn't even notice. Taehyung didn't notice a lot of things. He didn't notice that he was crying, he didn't notice that his face was in pain. The only thing he did notice, was that Antoine was finally arrested.

Taehyung didn't know how to feel.

He didn't know what to do.

{A/N: :) }