Chapter 37 - Plan

Jungkook's pov

I come to the restaurant which I promise to take her lunch today. Did I come too early? because she's not here yet. Maybe she's in a traffic congestion, just wait a few minutes more.

After few minutes passed, my heart started to feel uneasy. I was about to call her but her caller ID is appear on my phone. I'm smile and answer her calls.

"Jagi, where are you?", I asked her worried but she didin't replied. Before the call ended I heard a man saying, "how dare you", more like shouting to her. Then the call ended just like that.

I called her again but it was unreachable. I tried to called Namjoon hyung but I can reach him.

I quickly messages the guys and asking them if Hyera had call them but they said didn't contact them after she was discharged from the hospital.

"What exactly happened Jungkook?", - Jin hyung

"Hyera didn't answering my calls, she called me earlier but as soon as I answered her phone it was end and I heard a man shouting at her", - me

"Did you guys have a fight or something", - Jimin hyung

"Yes lastnight but I already said sorry to her and we're okay" - me

"Is someone kidnapped her again?", - Taehyung hyung

"Pabo, who are going to kidnap her again? Marcello is in prison", - Yoongi hyung

"Have you tried to asked your security guard at your house? Maybe he knows and maybe you can look at the cctv" - Hobi hyung

"Yes you're right, why I didn't think of that earlier. Okay thank you guys" - me

I quickly come to the mansion and asking the security. He told me that Wonwoo hyung give her a ride. I cannot believe of what I heard. I tried to looked at the cctv footage and it's true. Wonwoo hyung dragged her to his car.

I can't believe hyung did this to me. No wonder the voice on the phone is familiar. If I asked the other mafia to help me, of course they'll refused because Wonwoo hyung was more powerful than me and I'm sure they don't want to lose their jobs. I don't have any choice, I only have the guys.

I texted them to meet at Seoul hospital where Jin hyung was working right now. It's the safest place because I'm afraid Wonwoo hyung hired someone to follow me.

All of them we're here. "Sorry for taking your time hyung I know you're busy", I said to Jin hyung. "It's okay Jungkook, we'll help each other", he said.

"Guys I need your help to get Hyera back", I said in sad face. "Did you know who kidnap her?", Jimin hyung asked. "It's Wonwoo hyung", everyone give me a frown looks. "Wonwoo hyung?", Taehyung and Yoongi hyung said in a unison.

"It can't be...what was his intention to do that?", Yoongi hyung said. Then I show them my texted with Wonwoo hyung. "Daebak, I don't know that he'll do this", Jin hyung exclaimed.

"Maybe he's not satisfied that I'm happy with Hyera while he got nothing. Actually he's planning to take a revenge on Hyera's parents and Namjoon hyung. She was innocent and she don't know anything", I explained.

"Rachel, Namjoon hyung fianceè was once his girlfriend but she cheated on Wonwoo hyung with Namjoon hyung. I think that's the reason why", I added.

"But Hyera doesn't involved in this matter, how could he?!", Jimin hyung yelled. "I'm sorry I thought I can protect her. This is because my jobs isn't it?. If it is not because of my jobs I will have a good life without having enemies", I said.

"Don't ever think like that Jungkookie", Jin hyung said. "But I always put her into a danger", I lowered my head.

"I trust you Jungkook. Even though Hyera and I have a thing before this, I don't think I can protect her like you did. You've done alot and you deserve her", Jimin hyung smiling at me.

"Thank you hyung", he patted my back.

"Okay, so now what's the plan?", Yoongi hyung interrupted us. "Are you going to get help from the other mafia's?", Taehyung asked.

"It's impossible to asked help from the mafia because they're under Wonwoo hyung. If they help me I wonder what will happen to them. I don't want any of them nor you guys in danger because of me", I lowered my head.

"You don't have any idea where he could be right now? Have you track on her phone?", Hobi hyung said after a while remain silent.

"I can't track her phone...wait", then I remember the one who could help me to find my wife. It's Joe.

I called him and he's quickly answered it. I turned the speaker on so the guys can hear it.

"Joe, can you help me?"

"Sure why?"

"Did you know where my brother go?"

"Yes I know"

"Where is him???"

"He said to us to get ready for the next auction and he's going to get the girls"

I widen my eyes. Is he planning to sold my wife???

"Did you know where he could be right now?"

"Yeah..he's at the warehouse. Close to the forest, you know where is it right?"

"Yes I know. Thank you so much"

I ended the call not giving him a chance to talk.

"What do you mean auction? Your brother gonna sold your wife??? Is he crazy? His own sister-in-law?", Jimin said in disbelieve.

"I don't know...I swear if he lay his fingers on her, I will beat him to death. I don't care if he's my brother or not. He's going too far", I clenched my hand.

"Shall we go?", Hobi hyung said and I nodded.

Jin hyung staying at the hospital. Yoongi hyung, Taehyung hyung and I going into the warehouse. Hobi and Jimin hyung are behind us. If anything happened to us, they will come with the police.

We were hiding behind the bush. I wasn't expecting this, why there were many mafia here instead of the auction hall?. They brought all the girls inside the van and I guess they went to the auction hall. But I didn't see any sign of Hyera. There were half of mafia left and I think this is our chance.

When I'm about to start my pace someone pointing the gun in my head. Same thing happened to Taehyung and Yoongi hyung. They aimed the gun at our head. There were 5 mafia's circling us.

"Give me your gun and just give up. I'll give you chance my little brother. If not, I will break their bones and kill them in a way you don't want to see", Wonwoo hyung threaten me to kill both Taehyung and Yoongi hyung.

I had no choice, I lower my gun and they snatched it from me. They did the same to Taehyung and Yoongi hyung.

"Take them", Wonwoo hyung ordered the mafia to take Taehyung and Yoongi hyung away.

"You follow me", hyung pulled me inside the warehouse by my collar. "What are you going to do?!", I shouted. "You don't want to see your wife?", he said in a sad tone voice.

"What have you done to her?", I asked. "You'll know when you see it", he chuckled.

"You were trap Jungkook. How can you be so stupid?", he said. "Joe told you I'm here right? Aish that stupid boy. I know he will tell you and now you're trapped", he added.

"What did you do to Taehyung and Yoongi?????", I yelled. "Tsk tsk tsk...how can they betrayed me? I send them to a better place", he exclaimed."You're crazy", I said.

He opened the door and my eyes landed on three familiar figure.......

"Hyera...."