The Therapist (Lemon)

You were an Atlesian Military therapist, talking to various soldiers, engineers and other specialist from all across the force. It was your duty to help serve and protect everyone. You were specialized for a variety of therapy methods although, your personal favorite for higher ups (Well, up to Commander) was hypnotherapy. It's how you got promotions and other great benefits like for example, using your female patients for sexual favors and "programing" them into returning.

You had to say, your favorite was probably Winter Schnee. Outside of being a member of the family she was amazing to look at. It was even more impressive getting through to her. She was so strong willed that honestly it was a miracle you actually did. Once you did, she was your book to write in. Speaking of which, you had a schedule "appointment" with the commander today. Getting everything set up, you sat down behind your desk and waited for her to enter. After hearing the knocked and smirked, she was here.

(Y/N): Come on in.

Winter entered and closed the door behind her.

Winter: Dr. (L/N).

(Y/N): Ah, Ms. Schnee. To what do I owe the pleasure?

Winter: I've been having...nightmares to say the least. They are so similar. They-

(Y/N): Now, now Winter. It's alright. Now, please lay down on the bed. You remember our last session, yes?

Winter: Yes...it was...relaxing. Do you think-

(Y/N): Of course. Now (takes out watch) watch the watch.

You began to swing the watch in front of Winter's face. Winter did as you told and kept up the deep breaths and kept her eyes on the watch. You could tell that slowly but surely, Winter was loosing sight of the world around her as she slowly entered a trance.

(Y/N): You now remember why you are here, yes?

Winter: Yes...I must...be programmed.

(Y/N): That's a good girl. You like being a good girl, don't you?

Winter: Yes...must be a good girl.

(Y/N): Now, what program are you reinforcing?

Winter: My...submission. I feel pleasure when I let you take control. I feel pleasure when I relax and let my mind sink into obedience.

Your fingers slide down and began to finger Winter a bit as she slipped back into her programming.

Winter: (Moans) Good girls obey! It feels good to obey. It means (moans) I am thinking correctly.

You removed your fingers and began to remove Winter's clothing. You placed the watch up on a perch and Winter continued to focus on it. Winter's subconscious understood and began to do the same and help you. Once her panties were off, she began to finger herself as you fondled her breasts.

Winter: Good girls...(moans) love to obey! They love to be brainwashed into compliance. (Moans) I want to be programmed more...Master.

(Y/N): There you are Winter. You're in paradise. Now...(snaps) Activate.

Winter blinked and her eyes appeared lifeless and she was still. You walked out of your office and found your secretary. You snapped your fingers and your secretary sat up straight.

(Y/N): Lock the office. Pleasure yourself to Ms. Schnee's moans.

Secretary: Yes, Master. I hear and I must obey my Master.

You smirked and let her continue your orders. You walked back inside and saw Winter was kneeling before you.

Winter: I have be reprogrammed. I must obey. Obedience is pleasure. Serving my master is pleasure. I must be...controlled.