Chapter 60

Valentina's POV

"Is that a dress or a net?" Ariana asks dumbfoundedly as she looks at me and then at Hailey, waiting for an answer.

"I am all for woman wearing what they want... But that is just outrageous." Hailey mutters as she shakes her head.

I nod my head, "And it's winter... Who would even buy this now?" I ask as I narrow my eyes in confusion.

We all look at each other as we then see Brittany, she's walking towards the dress. I have told Ariana and Hailey about how she was Luca's step mum, I haven't end told them anything else though. That stays between me and my family.

I can't contain my laugh, "Yeah, she would, why didn't I think of that in the first place?" I mumble.

"That's her?" Hailey asks me in a whisper, I nod my head at her.

"One word, 'ew'." Ariana says as she rolls her eyes.

"Oh hello, you're doing shopping, I see?" Brittany asks me, she gives me a fake smile and bats her eyelashes; if she does that anymore she's going to end up flying.

"What do you want Brittany?" I ask her in a dead serious tone.

"Just being friendly." She shrugs her shoulders and smiles at me again.

"You aren't friendly, you are a b*tch." I say to her in an annoyed tone, I fake smile at her and then say, "Have fun shopping while you can."

I walk away from her while Hailey and Ariana stay put for a seconds, they then follow me to another aisle. "While you can?" Hailey narrows her eyes and repeats what I said with a confused expression.

"What are you going to do?" Ariana gasps, "Are you going to kill her?" She whispers to me.

"What?" I chuckle, "No, no, it's nothing." I lie to them. I trust them, but I made a promise I wouldn't tell anyone else about the plan, and I intend to keep that promise.

"I don't really know her." Ariana says to me and then she frowns, "But for some reason I don't like her much, she seems really two faced."

I nod my head and give her a straight and simple answer, "She is."
Hailey looks at me and smiles, "We should go pay for our things."

"Yeah, good idea." Ariana laughs, "My arms are hurting from the amount of stuff we have put in our trolleys."

We go to the self checkout section. We each pay for our things; mainly just clothes and more clothes, shoes, bags, make up. Oops.

After finishing our shopping we get back into Hailey's car, she starts the car up and drives in a smooth pace.

Ariana lies her head back down on the seat, "Woah, I'm exhausted."

"Me too." I agree with her and I sigh.

"Same here." Hailey says and she looks back at Ariana and I.

"Oh and by the way, you are both going to stay at mines for a while." I say to them, "We are going to relax, have some pasta or something and then you can go, but before that you aren't allowed to leave."

"No, I shou-." Ariana tries to object but I stop her.

"Not happening." I tell her, "You are both coming inside, we can order a pizza, does that sound better?"

"It shouldn't eat anymore." Hailey says, she looks down at her stomach and says, "I am going to start my diet."

"Start it tomorrow." I say to her.