(ii) creepy threads pt.1

Creepy facts
- a thread;;

-The song "my way" is actually a deadly song . That is why many karaoke machines banned this song in their song list.

-A lucid dream is one in which you are aware that you are dreaming even though you're still asleep. During this type of dream, you can often direct or control the dream content

-Don't try to look in your eyes while at the mirror in the middle of the night. There's a possibility na humiwalay ang spirit mo or maghallucinate ka.

-It is said that lucid dream has 3 elements. The Dejavu, Sleep Paralysis, and Astral Projection.

-The 44 days of hell is a true story happened in japan in 1988 where a 17 years old japanese girl name furuta junko was tortured by 4 boys, some say they inserted a light bulb inside her bilat

-Kaya daw may birthmarks kasi dun daw sa part na yun tayo pinatay sa past life natin.

-Pag may kausap ka lalo na pag di mo kilala makipag eye to eye ka pag baliktad ka sa paningin nila lumayo ka na.

-May abnormal twin serial killer ang nangingidnap ng mga tao(idk kung anong klase) at tinatahi sila. Explain ko. Yung kambal is magkadikit sila, tapos yung mga victims nila ginaganon rin nila para parehas sa itsura nila. Sana gets niyo. Twins never caught.

-There is an episode of Tom & Jerry in which they are both suicidally depressed because of love. the episode ends with them both sitting on a train track with the intention of ending their lives.

-19 years ago, 42 students was forced to cut each other's heads in exchange of a million dollars for their teacher.

-Have you ever experienced this strange thing "when you're getting yourself up in the morning or just lying, then got a sudden vision blackout." It's a litte weird but this is might be a warning or sign that a Demon or a Bad spirit want to Enter your body and make it as it own.

-When a stranger appeared in your dreams, there's a possibility that, that person will be a huge part of your future or a part of your past that you've already forgotten.

-Angel of Death, serial killer siya na nagtatrabaho sa ospital, pinapatay niya mga matatandang pasyente gamit ang pagbibigay ng maling gamot. Sabi niya kasi gusto niya daw tulungan yung mga pasyente, para hindi na daw mahirapan sa sakit nila. Nakapatay siya ng halos 300 na tao.

-If you are putting ear plugs listening to music and you hear someone calling you or the door knocking but there is no one calling. It a lost ghost informing you of their presence.

-A man renovated a three story hotel specifically to kill people. It included stairways to nowhere and a maze of over 100 windowless rooms. He killed as many as 200 people in it. The skeletons of his victims were sold to medical schools.

-Lewis Caroll, the author of Alice in wonderand, wanted to marry an 11 year old girl named Alice when he was 31.

-Peter Pan was an angel that held kid's hand when on their way to heaven (Neverland). That's why they never grew up. All those kids were dead.

-Ghosts have sense of humor and love to hear human's laugh. So it means the more you laugh the more you attracts ghost. And people who is always laughing tho they aren't really happy attracts more and powerful bad ghosts.

-Maria labo a legend in Visayas who killed and cooked her two young children.

-If you have a long hair and you live near an old tree. Beware, the 'Kapre' might fall in love on you, they don't base on your physical appearance because for them a girl with long hair is beautiful. And take note: they'll follow you whenever you go if they fall in love.

-Every night that we sleep without praying, there is 60% possibility that unusual creatures stare at us while sleeping.

-Every 40 seconds someone in the world commits suicide.

-Kapag namatay ka sa edad mong 23-30. May pinanganak din sa araw na 'yon na kamukha mo.

-May lugar na tinatawag na "suicide forest" sa japan na kung saan maraming nagpapakamatay taon taon.

-Sa china, ginagawa nilang supplements ang mga fetus.

-Karamihan sa cause of death ay sa factory katulad ng isang lalaki na nadurog dahil nahulog sa makina na pagawaan ng hotdog.

-Sa amerika, may isang babae na pinatay ang kanyang asawa at dalawa niyang anak para makuha ang kanilang insurance pero nabigo siya at nakulong.

-Nasa japan ang may pinakamalalang sistema ng frat o Yakuza (hindi lahat) dahil nirirape ng mga miyembro ng Yakuza ang anak na babae o asawa ng isang miyembro ng isang yakuza bilang pagkilala ss miyembro na yun.

-To be continued-

Sige matulog na kayo HAHAHA.