Chapter 27

Jimin POV.

“ yah, where's noona?! ” Jungkook whispers loudly near my ear. I just give him a nervous expression as I fiddle with the end of my sleeves. Currently, noona's brother, Jungkook and I are sitting in the living room. Instead explaining the truth, all of us are quiet. Neither Jungkook and I dare to speak with all the glaring from the pale boy. He's shooting daggers at us with his sharp eyes.

“ so? ” his husky and deep voice causes me to flinch in shock. I don't expect his voice to be this sexy. Oh god, that sounds wrong! Please don't misunderstand, I already have noona~!

“ oppa? ” noona comes downstairs wearing a veryyyyy beautiful dress but the only thing that I hate, it's tooooo short and it reveals her sharp collarbone.

( Just imagine this is the dress you're wearing )

“ wtf are you wearing? ” the pale boy gets up, eyeing noona from top to bottom. Deep down in my heart, I know that I'm jealous even though he's her older brother. Well, you can't blame me for it since noona look like a goddess! Even a blind person can senses it~!

“ I'm wearing a dress? ” she speaks while lifting both of her arms in the air, with an innocent expression on her beautiful face. I have been staring at her for god knows how long and can't seem to take my eyes off of her. She's just sooooo beautiful amd captivating. “ you're not going out in that dress! ” noona's brother yells in a protective tone. I swear if she's my younger sister, I will do the same thing. Come on, she can attracts many unwanted people just by one glance.

“ where are you even going? ” the boy mutters under his breath while Jungkook and me just keep our mouths shut. Not having enough courage to come in between the quarrel of the siblings. “ club. ” is noona's answer to the question. My eyes widen in surprise. No way in the hell I will let her go even that's mean I have to cling to her body until both of us are asleep. Hehehe~ actually, I kinda like that idea~~

“ you think I'm going to let you get drunk like the last time? No bitch, you ain't going out tonight! ” wow! Noona's brother is really savage! I'm having goosebumps all over my body hearing his words. “ oh, Yoongi~! It's been a loooooong time since I go there! Please... ” she shows her brother, named Yoongi a sad face, whining like a child for the first time. Yep, I've never seen her like this before but I LOVE it! It'll be great if she acts like this with me~~~ then, I'm going to be the happiest person in this world!

“ No. ” Yoongi's voice is stern, not leaving any spaces for an argument. Noona pouts cutely and goes back into OUR room, clearly sulking. All of us sit back on the couch in the living room in an awkward silence, not knowing what to say. After a few minutes, noona comes back in a white oversized t-shirt with a pastel blue short and a pair of white knee length socks, making her appearance look soft. Suprisingly, she comes to sit ON TOP of Yoongi. Oh my goodness! What's happening!!!!

**************************************

Y/n POV.

Aish!! My pale brother is so damn annoying! I really want to have fun at the club to clear my mind from that freaking Park Jimin. Now, my plan is ruined...why is he here in the first place? Isn't he busy producing his songs?!

I groan as I strip off from the dress and change into something comfortable, putting my hair into high ponytail. All of my actions are slow since my mind is clouded with the thought of Jimin sudden change of behavior.

There's something going on with that Mochi.

I keep thinking for a reasonable excuse as I walk downstairs but it seems like I can't get the answer. I sigh out of frustration and go to the living room and take a seat on my brother just to annoy him. As soon as my but touch his skinny thighs, I'm pushed onto the floor. “ auch! Aaahhh big brother~~~ how can you do that to me~! ” I say in a whiney tone knowing that it will make him cringes.

“ wtf! Your heavy ass is not going to sit on me! You want your dearest oppa to crushed till die?! ” his sarcastic reply causes me to laugh uncontrollably. “ chill bro. I don't even want to sit on your skinny legs that look like tree branches! ” with my excellent comeback, everyone laugh, well... expect for Yoongi of course.

“ I like the way you talk noona~ ” Jimin speaks to me like nothing happened between us but I still feel awkward so I just nod my head in return, not looking at him even for a second. I guess the bunny boy notices this as he asks what's wrong with Jimin and I. “ nothing is wrong. We're fine. ” I tell him, not noticing Jimin's sad and pouting face.

***********************************

An update! Hope you like this chapter and as always, I'm sorry for the bad grammars 🙇

Please vote and comments ❤️