46

Some people might think it's too soon or that he's too young to know for sure, but Harry's one hundred percent positive that Louis is the one he'll be with for the rest of his life. No one else has ever made Harry feel this way. Even if he's only had three other relationships in his life and only one of them being somewhat serious, Harry has no doubt in his mind that Louis is irreplaceable and there's absolutely no one who could be better than him.

Out of all of the people in Harry's life, whether he was close to them or not, there hasn't been anyone who took the time to try and get him to open up. He's not saying that they should've because he knows that it would be stupid to expect people to waste their time with something that seemed so hopeless, but Louis did just that and even though Harry was stubborn and in denial, Louis eventually broke down the barriers.

Harry's not good with expressing how he feels, which is very obvious, but in his head there's so many things he thinks, that he wishes he could put into words.

He wishes that he could tell Louis how much he loves him. Harry of course says he loves Louis all the time but sometimes just saying the words doesn't truly express how he feels. He wishes he could tell Louis how perfect he is or how beautiful. Harry has never seen anyone more beautiful than Louis.

Harry wishes that he could show Louis how much he means to him in a way that will let Louis know how serious he really is. Harry never, ever thought that he'd be thinking this about anyone but now it's something he thinks about everyday. Harry's sure that Louis knows he loves him a lot but he just wishes there was a way that Louis could constantly be reminded.

An idea pops into Harry's head and at first it seems a little crazy but after some serious thought, Harry makes the conclusion that it would be the perfect way to tell Louis how much he's loved without actually having to try and put together the words.

The rest of the night Harry spends his time searching for the thing that will make his idea come to life. It took hours and at one point Harry was sure he'd never find it but he finally did. He makes up his mind after he debates with himself just a little more, and decides he's going to go for it.

The next day when Harry wakes up the first thing he does is check and see if the store that carries what he's planning on buying has it in store or only online. They do happen to have it at the store so Harry decides that that will be quicker and probably safer than having it shipped.

When he gets to the store he's thankful to find what he's looking for quite easily, purchasing it without a second thought and then driving back home.

Harry wants to make giving this gift to Louis something he'll never forget so he tries to think of different ideas that will give him that efffect. He decides that he doesn't want it to seem like the night is about how much money is spent or how fancy things are so that's why he chooses to do it at his house.

He doesn't have the biggest back yard but he does have enough space for this to work. He has everything pictured in his mind but he knows that there's no way he'll be able to bring it to life and will for sure need some help.

Harry thinks of the person to text and figures Bebe or Gemma would probably be best. Bebe is more likely to be able to help but Harry knows that Gemma is really good with this type of stuff.

He chooses Bebe because Gemma isn't even in the UK right now so the odds of her being able to help aren't very high. He texts Bebe and luckily she says she can do it. They plan for her to come over tomorrow so they can try and have everything ready by that night.