NINETY FOUR

katperezwhen your version of professional is a shirt that doesn't show your stomach 😂view all 4,217 comments

katperez
when your version of professional is a shirt that doesn't show your stomach 😂
view all 4,217 comments

username
i'm assuming tom is a part of this and i NEED to know what his version of professional is

katperez
username remember that one outfit from jimmy kimmel??

"I feel so grown-up," Kat giggled as she and Tom followed the real estate agent they hired.

"Same," he smiled, "She called me sir."

"Yeah, she called me ma'am. And look at all these nice neighborhoods! I really can't believe we can afford this."

"What do you expect, darling? We are up and coming Hollywood stars," Tom joked, making Kat roll her eyes as they went into the first house.

Kat wanted to find the perfect place for her and Tom's first home together. As cheesy as it sounded, she wanted to feel butterflies and know in her heart when she had found her home.

And luckily for her, it didn't take long for them to find it- and Tom felt the exact same way.

"This is it," she beamed as she looked around, "This is our home."

"Fantastic!" the woman sighed in relief, already bringing out the documents, "I just need some information and for you to sign some things-"

"Actually, before we do all of that, isn't it best if we get all our things ready to move in here?"

"Well, yes, but it shouldn't be that hard to move."

"I do currently live in England, though, so it may be harder for me."

"Right. You both have a lot to do then before move in day, huh?"

"Well, we'd have to sell his place first so we can just get rid of that and bring all his stuff here. Has your mom already started the process, babe?"

Tom looked between the women, becoming a stuttering mess under their stares.

Knowing what this meant, the real estate woman faked a smile, "I'll give you two some privacy."

The second she left the room, Kat glared at him, "You didn't call your mom?"

"I'm just- I'm nervous, okay? And you shouldn't be talking! Your made your mum promise not to tell the girls."

"I only made her promise cause we were there for her birthday- not to celebrate me finally leaving them."

"You seriously think the girls are gonna be happy that you're leaving to live with me?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll take that bet," Tom scoffed, "While I call my mom, you call them."

"Uh, I don't have to call them doofus. I can text them."