He looks hurt

"No. My thumb is smaller. This is cheating. I demand a rematch." I said trying to get my little thumb out of his large-ass thumb.

"Your thumb? Danny. You yourself is tiny." Hunter said chuckling. Totally refusing to let go of my thumb. My poor.

"I am not that small." I said slowly looking to some other side.

"Yeah you are not small, you are tiny." He said taking out his other hand through the bars and pinching my nose.

He took his hand back inside the bars and lifted his hand to let go off my thumb but refused to let go my hand as he looked at my bruised-red wrist. His eyebrows came in together again as he exhaled a deep breath. "I swear if the police didn't come, I would have killed that bastard." He told me as he concentrated on the tiny cut from the nail of a long grown pinky finger.

Seriously which guy grows out their nails or should I say nail.

"He grew out only one nail?" He asked with me with the cutest confused face to which I chuckled.
"I was thinking the same thing." We both laughed as we sat on the floor of a police station, me being out the cell and Hunter is inside with the weirdest looking guy.

Don't judge by the looks Danny.

"That guy is giving me the creepiest look. What's that about?" Hunter told me tilting his neck in a girly manner.

I laughed again thinking about the events of the morning and how both of us ended up being here.

Previously that day...

"Martha? Have you seen my glasses?" I asked Martha as I came downstairs only to find my dad sitting on the table, with his newspaper down and his eyes and mouth wide open.

"I have a test." I told dad making him nod his head understanding the situation. "I think I saw them on the TV stand, sugar." Martha told me from the kitchen. "Found them." I put my glasses on my nose and went outside kissing both of my parent's cheeks.

Damien couldn't take me to school today because he had an early practice as the sports meet is still going on, So I had to walk to the bus stand to get the school bus. It's about 10 minutes walking from here which I don't mind actually. Strange as me being the laziest person on this planet.

As soon as I went and stood on the bus stand I felt someone's presence behind me and not just behind me but totally squishing their chest on my back behind me.
Before I could turn around the person had their arms around my waist and had me turned around.

Hey, I am capable of motion.

I came face to chest with someone and had a wiff of a really strong musky scent. I am getting uncomfortable already.
This person still has their arms around my waist as, I heard a slight familiar chuckle.
Oh my god. THAT'S TRAVIS COLEMN

Oh god.
Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

I looked up to see his face inches away from mine as he smiles at me with his pearly white teeth. One of his ear is pierced with a small silver ring on it and there's a small tattoo right above is left eyebrow that say's god know's what.

The thing I should actually focus on right now is, why am I in such an uncomfortable situation with him? and why is he smiling at me like he is about to murder me then eat me with a bread?
He is one of Jasmine's ex and he is really famous in school due to his nasty businesses.

Let's not go there.

I am constantly trying to get out of his grip but I don't think it's helping in anyway possible.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked him as I tried even harder to get out of his now hurtful grip.
"Just a little chat, Danny." Danny? Really bro?
I kept my mouth quite as I didn't want to show my sarcastic self to him to soon. There's a pretty big chance he might not like it.