ONE HUNDRED

katperezbabies' first time hosting christmas together 😍😍 (excuse the cheesy christmas pic but we just had to

katperez
babies' first time hosting christmas together 😍😍 (excuse the cheesy christmas pic but we just had to...) 📸: harryholland64
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 5,269 comments

Tom really couldn't believe it when he saw it.

And it wasn't like he was digging, it was sitting in perfect view for anyone to see in the trashcan- like Kat wasn't even trying to hide it.

That was definitely not the first thing he expected to see when he got home.

He quickly grabbed toilet paper to wrap it and hide it before returning to his family who tried to remain really quiet in an attempt to not wake up the girls behind the closed door.

"Happy Christmas Eve, darling," Nikki smiled when she realized it was midnight.

"Ye-yeah... Christmas," Tom stuttered, "I uh... okay. Mum, dad, you two are upstairs in the guest bedroom and boys you're down here. Kat already set everything up."

The family agreed and Tom quickly went into his room, trying to calm Tessa down before settling in bed next to Kat.

He didn't get much sleep though and only stared at her stomach which was revealed a bit by her ridden up shirt.

The no sleep proved to be very bad when he woke up late the next morning to see the family in full swing.

"Oh great! You're up!" Kat sighed in relief, "You need to get the beds up in the guest bedroom and get all the decorations up."

Tom nodded, only to stop seeing Kat was drinking wine.

"Kat! What the hell?!"

He quickly went over to snatch the glass from her hand, making her frown at him.

"What the hell dude?"

"How could you?" he frowned, almost wanting to yell at her for harming their child but he knew this wasn't a conversation they could have in front of his unsuspecting family.

"How could I what, doofus?"

"Dr-Drink so early in the morning."

"Oh. This is all your fault for making us have Christmas- seriously? You couldn't get your own glass?"

"No. And I don't want you drinking anymore- boys. Help me with the beds."

Kat only rolled her eyes when Tom walked away, Nikki laughing a bit as she continued to help with the cooking.

Tom was on edge all day, hoping to get a moment to talk with Kat before the guests arrived but, of course, that was impossible with her wanting everything to be perfect.

Throughout the entire party, Tom made it a priority to remain by her side the whole night.

Kat thought at first it was just his way of trying to be there for her and help her but it all became too much when he took away yet another drink from her.