Chapter 14

I was confused but I decided to ask him tomorrow at school. 

I woke up with headache this morning. I got ready and was on my way to school. I got to school at 7:30, I went to my locker and grabbed my things and went out to take some fresh air before going in class. Jimin was outside, he saw me and came towards me.

- Hey Y/N.

- Hey Chim.

He hugged me and kissed my head. I smiled but I remembered the question I was asking myself so I decided to ask him.

- Chim.

- Hmmm?

- I wanted to ask you something.

-Yeah, what is it?

- What are we?

- What do you mean?

- I mean are we in a relationship? Are we friends? What are we?

- Oh I thought it was clear. Of course we are dating. Why wouldn't I date the girl I love so much in this world.

- Aww you're so cute and thank you for answering my question.

- Anything for you babe.

He kissed my head one more time and took my hand. We went in class.

SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL 

The day is finished now and I'm soooooo tired. I just want to lay down and sleep but Jimin want to go practice with me. So we are going to the practice room now.

We arrived after 30 minutes and we changed into our sport's clothes. We warmed up our muscles and began to dance.

We danced like that for about two hours non stop. I can tell you that I was dead.

- Babe come one more dance.

- Nahh, I can't anymore. I'm so tired Chim.

He came towards me and picked me up.

- YAHH!! PUT ME DOWN!

- Nope, you're going to dance.

- I'm not. 

- Okay then..

He began to run in the room with me in his arms.

- AHHHHHH! STOP IT PLEASE! I WILL DANCE WITH YOU.

He put me down and began to laugh.

- So easy. (laughs)

I began to punch him. I was mad but he blocked me with his arms and smiled so sweetly.

- I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

He kissed me passionately. I could feel his love through this kiss and I was so happy to have him. We broke the kiss and I looked at him.

- I'm the one who is lucky to have someone special like you in my life. You are the one you made this miserable life into a beautiful one. I'm so thankful for that. I love you so much Park Jimin.

I kissed him and we went to his house because he wanted so bad to have me in his arms for the night. 

The next morning I woke up and I looked at Jimin sleeping peacefully and remembered what happened last night and I blushed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Heyaaa guys hope you like this chapter. I had a great time writing it but I kinda thing that the story is beginning to be boring. If you have ideas or something like that feel free to send it. It's always good to see what you readers think. 

Have a great day/night/afternoon/evening!!

Love yaaaa!❤️💛💜

❤️MxH❤️