Chapter 1

The girl skipped down the sidewalk, a small smile adorning her lips

The girl skipped down the sidewalk, a small smile adorning her lips.. The sunlight beamed, shining onto the concrete beneath her feet. It reflected off the purely green leaves and the little flowers starting to bloom. She was wearing her school uniform: a white shirt paired with a light blue blazer and skirt as well as her brand new shoes. Her tie bounced with each little step she made, skirt waving around her body lightly.

The bus stop finally came into view and she immediately noticed a couple of other kids with the same uniform as hers. Taking out her phone and headphones from the blazer, she quickly put them into her ears. She was a naturally bright and outgoing person, but at that moment she felt scared. How will people react to her? Will she fit in? She was going to be a new kid, coming into the semester late.

'I just hope that I don't get into two much trouble.'

Skimming over the schedule, she easily figured out which bus she had to take to get to her stop. Since all the sitting spots were taken by busy looking business workers or excited students, the girl leaned against the side of the small booth and looked down at her phone. She was scrolling through her Instagram feed casually when suddenly someone ran straight into her. Her phone fell out of her hands, dragging her headphones along with it and collided with the hard concrete as she herself stumbled to the side.

"Oh my god, sorry! " A voice exclaimed from behind her, probably the perpetrator behind the whole ordeal. 

The girl looked at her phone and crouched down on one knee to get it, when a hand touched hers lightly trying to do the same thing. Both of them instantly retracted, and her eyes cautiously flickered up only to realize how close they actually were.

The two made eye contact for a brief second and then the girl smiled awkwardly in embarrassment. In a matter of seconds, she grabbed her phone and stood back up, dusting her skirt off.

"I'm sorry... " The stranger was also up now, bowing down to show how apologetic he was.

"It's okay. " She said, looking at the phone screen for any cracks. Thankfully there weren't any and she decided to put the device away.

"Wait, you're from our school?? " The same voice asked. It took her a bit by surprise, and she looked up to make eye contact with the stranger once again.

"Well yeah.. Today's my first day." She mumbled, a bit uncomfortable.

"Ah, you're a new kid. Explains why I haven't seen you here before. " He said, smiling back. Somehow his entire vibe was super friendly and comfortable, despite them having met literal minutes ago. "I'm Park Jisung. "

"Lee Haeun. "

"Age? " He asked, leaning against the bus stop wall.