Chapter 15

-

Save Me

-

Jungkooks eyes slowly opened.

He was on the ground. The sky full of stars and a bright moon. He gulped and stood up "Taehyung?" He spoke confused. The world he was seeing was flat and never-ending. It was just a flat grassland. Fireflies flew around him they were in the shape of wind. Jungkook smiled and ran with the fireflies, their bright lights gleaming in his eyes. Jungkook smiled and kept waking around. His eyes scanning the whole place "Where am I?" He spoke before suddenly the land he was standing on disappeared, he began falling and falling until he was in a movie theater.

And his life was showing.

•••••••

Taehyung sat at the hospitals empty waiting room. He fiddled with his hands nervously, his tears falling "Why..Why did you save me..." he whispered "I didn't deserve your love, your saving..." he spoke while crying.

Soon a doctor walked in and looked at Taehyung "Mr Kim...." he spoke and Taehyung looked at him "H-How is he?" Taehyung asked and the doctor bent down on his knees and sighed

Everything went silent. As Taehyung stared at him, his words piercing him like a knife.

•••••••

Jungkook looked at the huge TV screen, his mind confused. Soon the Tv turned on and began playing. Jungkook watched as it showed him the day he met Taehyung. The day he went crazy savage and kicked those guys down. Then it switched over to Yoongi, which he hadn't talked to in awhile. It showed them being a couple of idiots, it made Jungkook miss the good old days. He soon saw all the fans and performances, from his first one to now, probably going on fifty. He stared at all the happy fans cheering his name happily, screaming Taekook.

It then showed Jungkook and Taehyungs first kiss, it showed how dramatic is was, like a kdrama. Jungkook laughed a bit and smiled at all he was seeing,
but it didn't take long for the movie to switch over into the bad times. All Jackson's torment and bullying. The day his parents left him. But his eyes widened when he saw his father on the TV, he looked older. He was also visibly upset "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!" He yelled "HOW COULD YOU TO MY SON OUR SON!" He yelled at a women, his mom. Jungkook felt tears fall down his face "Hes just a worthless kid that I gave birth too, I should have never had him, I should have put him up for adoption" she spoke "Don't you see what he's accomplishing!?" He Yelled and her eyes widened "He's alive!?" She spoke angrily "Yes! He's alive and he's an idol" he spoke "Hes a famous idol and he's doing better things then your ugly ass is doing" he spoke "You know how you say you wish you didn't have him, I'd trade him for you any day" he spoke before leaving her alone.

Jungkook sat shocked, happiness but also sadness taking over. Jungkook sighed and wiped his tear filled face and continued watching the movie.

His eyes went wide when he saw Taehyung shot, laying on the ground, his anger. He watched as Jackson kept shooting at him each time Jungkook dodging the shots. He gasped when he saw him beat Jackson harshly, one punch sending him flying. H-How!?" He spoke "was my rage so high that my powers were going crazy?" He asked "Jackson never goes down that quickly..." Jungkook spoke. He watched as the Tv showed him going next to Taehyung and healing him. And that's when it clicked.

When jungkook heals someone, the injury they have he gets.

He stood up and looked at his side and blood was pouring out of it. He stared at it shocked, Looking back up at the movie. Seeing that Taehyung was okay. He was alive. But this made Jungkook even more confused, Where was he and why was this happening. He saw himself being airlifted to a hospital. He heard the men, the men who knew his father.

Their names were Kim Namjoon and Kim SeokJin...
He kept replaying questions in his mind, so many coming to him.
His questions stopped when he saw Taehyung sobbing at what looked to be a hospital waiting room. He wanted to run up and hug him but he couldn't move. He couldn't do anything but watch....
He heard a doctor come up to Taehyung and sit in front of him "Me Kim...." he spoke and Taehyung looked at him, his eyes begging for answers "He's in a coma...." he spoke and Jungkooks breaths stoped, his eyes filled with tears as he heard Taehyung break down sobbing, begging for Jungkook to not leave him, the elder blaming himself. Jungkook punched the seat in front of him. "LET ME GO BACK!" Jungkook Yelled "LET ME GO BACK" Jungkook yelled. His breaths began to slow and his body fell to the ground. He looked at the Tv in front of him and saw him in a hospital bed, and just like that, his heart in the Tv was slowing too. Jungkook stood up weakly, the Tv changing into Taehyung and Jungkook being happy.

"jungkook? Please don't leave me..."

The younger walked a bit, realizing he could finally go closer.

"jungkook...."

He kept walking and walking closer and closer to the Tv, it's brightness growing bigger and bigger.

"JUNGKOOK!"

He held his hand out and touched the Tv and soon everything went black.

Beep

Beep

Beeep

Beep

.....

•••••••