Bang Chan ♡ Hana

Hana and Chan first met when Chan joined JYP. Hana had joined the previous year when she passed the Global audition in New York. Chan didn't speak korean fluently when he joined JYP. Hana first walked up to him when the trainees adhere having lunch. Hana approached him when she heard his Aussie accent.

"You're Australian right?" Hana asked in Korean.
"Yes"
"You're a foreigner too. I'm from New York."

Hana and Chan continued their conversion until JB and Jinyoung entered the cafeteria and called her over.

Hana quickly said her goodbyes before joining them.

The next time they saw each other was during dance practice where Hana was practicing the choreography. Chan couldn't help but admire the girl for her commitment.

Two years later, Chan saw Hana make her solo debut and became a JYP Artist. Chan was beside Hana when she was disappointed that her songs didn't do as the company expected. Chan knew that Hana was talented and that her songs in the future would do better.

Chan knew that Hana could produce her own songs but followed orders from the company to follow a cute concept which didn't really suit her.

When Hana was on hiatus as a singer and was getting hate from neitzens about that fact that she had no talent and was fat, Chan was by her side.

When Hana was on an extreme diet which required to go from 53kg which was healthy for her height to 45kg, Chan was the one who stopped Hana from continuing the diet instead told her to lose weight naturally.

Trainees often saw them together even when Hana debuted. Hana would often stop by the practice when Chan was practicing and just sat quietly until he was done. Many thought that Chan and Hana would date or were dating since they acted like an old married couple.

Chan knew about Hana's secret relationships especially when she was dating Sehun.

When Hana's younger brother Daehyun or Dylan(his English and stage Name) joined JYP in 2013, Chan was jealous at first knowing that another male trainee besides was close to Hana. When Hana introduced Dylan to Chan, both were cautious of each other but later became good friends. Chan knew about Hana and Dylan being siblings before anyone in the company.

Hana was the person probably most ecstatic when she hear about the possibility of Chan and the other debuting. When she heard that JYP was having a reality survival show for Stray Kids, she was slightly pissed. She knew that Chan deserved to debut, as well as the others. Hana always felt terrible knowing that her, GOT7, Twice, and Day6 debuted already while Chan was still a trainee.

She watched as Chan faced the pressure of being the leader of the team and was always busy. Hana offscreen always made sure that Chan was eating and getting enough rest. She knew that she couldn't stop Chan all the time.

Hana was in the audience hidden cheering when JYP announced that all 10 (with Dylan) members were debuting. She watched as Chan hugged all his members. She felt happy that Chan was happy.

Fans noticed that during episode 9 when Hana visited Stray Kids, Chan couldn't keep a smile off his face. Fans started to notice that Hana had posted photos with Chan before and Chan was one of many trainees that was shown during many of Hana's V-Lives.

This ship is like childhood friends becoming into lovers. Many of the Stays and Harts ship them together. Chan has a dating ban for the first three years of his career with Stray Kids so fans called them the wait three years couple or the 2Han couple (Chan and Hana).

Moment
1. Stray Kids was doing a V-live when a stay asked a question about Hana.

What do you think about Hana noona?

Chan immediately answered with "Soulmate" in English so korean fans didn't really understand. They noticed how Dylan was staring at Chan before saying that Chan said best friend in English. However, international fans and Korean fans who knew English knew that Dylan was lying. Harts and Stays freaked out about the fact that Chan immediately said soulmate when Hana came up.

The "soulmate" thing came up again when  Stray Kids were filming something, they showed Chan's recent calls. Stays noticed that a contact name was soulmate ❤️🖤 (the two colors represented Hana's fandom colors).