Chap. 24

Xaviar
Man number one, looked rough he was a overly muscled black man who had mean eyes. Man number two, was a light skinned with a bald head and a fucked up beard and a permanent scowl on his face. Man number three, actually didn't look to bad he had nice waves and a nicely trimmed beard he was a fairly dark skinned man. Man number four was a overweight white guy with a bald spot in the middle of his lil bit of thin hair. He should be ashamed of looking like that. Man number fi- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!??? Man number five is my fucking ex Axel!! He was standing further away from the fucked up group of mad men that were on my porch.

"Open the door baby boy I know you looking through the peep hole!" Axel shouts looking dead at my eye through her peep hole. Which causes me to back away from the door. I run back upstairs and to the guest room. I close the door quietly and lock it before putting a chair under the door handle and putting two dressers on either side of the chair against the door. I run to the connected bathroom which is connected to another bedroom. I go through the bathroom and into the connected bedroom which has a window facing my backyard. I open the window. I take the bed sheets off and tie them together creating knots connecting the ends of the sheets together. I tie the end of the third sheet that I got from the rooms closet to the bed that is next to the window. I really hope this work or else my dumb ass falling from this window and breaking something, which I don't want to do.

"I gave you plenty of time to open up baby boy! But I see you want to be difficult so now you got to buy a new door!!! Sorry not sorry!!" He yells with his voice echoing through my house. I hear multiple feet pattering on my steps meaning they're coming upstairs. OH SHIT!!! I try to calm myself down before climbing out of this window. I start my climb down out the window.

"I got the room he's in!!! He has it blocked!!!" I hear a guy shout before hearing the room door bust open and all my hard work falling to the floor. GREAT NOW I GOTTA PAY FOR THAT TOO!! These niggas don't have no house training. I look down noticing there's no more sheet left.

"Fuck!" I say in a hush voice. Now I gotta jump. I say me a quick prayer before letting go and falling to the ground the rest of the way. I bite my bottom lip to keep from screaming while I'm falling, which results in my lip bleeding. I run around to my front yard to get in my car. I feel my pockets feeling around for my car keys. I don't feel them in any of my pockets. Fuck! I look in the car to see if I can see if I left my doors unlocked which usually Ky'ree would get on me about. I pull my door handle and it opens before I see guy number 4 standing on my porch.

"I see him he's about to get away!!!" I hear him yell out to the rest of the guys after I'm in my car. I lock my doors. I notice something is poking me in my ass after I finish locking all my doors. I feel under my butt and find out it's my car keys. I grab them but then suddenly feel my car shaking and hear fists banging on my windows and doors. OMFG!! Why can't he just go and be with his side nigga.

Come on baby boy open the door for daddy!" I hear axel say from the other side of the drivers door. I take my phone out of my pocket. I scroll through my contacts while breathing heavily and just a little bit of water leaving my eyes due to something being in them. I tap on Ky'ree contact "kyky😍❤️❤️😘" I put the phone to my ear and try to block out all the screaming the guys are doing. Do none of my neighbors or anybody see this happening?!?! He answers on the 4th ring.

"Yes Xaviar?" He asks sounding slightly annoyed.

"Um I ne-need you t-to come to my house!" I rush out yelling over top of the screaming men.

"What's all that noise Xaviar?" He asks with a hint of worry in his voice. I can hear shuffling from his end of the phone I guess he's getting in his car.

"M-my ex he-hes here!! He-" I'm cut off by my window being busted open revealing axel. I let out a loud scream I hear Ky talking to me asking what's happening but I can't answer him because axel reaches through the space where my window was quickly unlocking my door and yanking me out the car but I keep a tight grip on my phone.

"Kyree please help me!!" I yell out before I hurriedly hung up and putting my phone in my gym shorts pocket that I'm wearing under my pants. But that took a while to do. Due to me being man handled by axel. I look at axel with a look of terror on my face.

"We meet again huh? What a coincidence!" Axel says sarcastically with his signature smile that I use to love but now hate.

"Leave me the fuck alone you bitch!!" I yell at him before kneeing him in between his legs witch makes him let go of me and crouch over.

"GET HIM!!" I hear his voice shout out to his goons. I keep running but I feel something hit me upside my head causing me to drop to the ground holding my head. I pull my hand away from my head only to see that it has my blood on it. I continue to cry. When I look up I see the cute guy standing over me with a pistol in his hand. Before I know it I'm being pistol whipped by him near the spot where I was hit the first time. I fall from my kneeing position and onto the ground. I try to keep my eyes opened but fail because the darkness eventually takes over my vision.
[#*>€>££<£|€}?~>€{!|€!!{€~!€~!{'bdhebejejehbedjndjj
Chapter 25 coming up next...