Chap. 26

Tre'vontae
After a ride full of listening to lanie sing with his beautiful voice and him giving me directions we finally arrive at what I'm guessing is Xaviar house. There's cops and Xaviar mosey ass neighbors standing around.

"Omg baby look at his front door" lanie says grabbing my attention.

"Damn." I whisper lowly. I turn the car off and walk over to lanie a side opening his door for him. We walk up to Xaviar house with our hands interlocked. We got a few stairs but we both simply ignored them. We duck under the yellow tape but are immediately stopped by a police officer.

"You can't go in there right now as of right now it's a crime scene" he tells me and Lanie.

"Sir can we please go in and look around we'll be able to help with some things. We're his best friends" lanie says talking kindly to the police officer.

"Look we aren't letting anyone that claims to be "best friends" with the owner of this house. So you can go back to your car or you can be like the other tatted up fella that was here earlier." The cop says which pisses me off. I guess Lanie could tell because he looked at me while squeezing my hand.

"Who was the other guy?" Kelanie asks.

"He's over here follow me. Maybe you can calm him down" the cop says before signaling us to follow him. We follow him over to a police car that looks like they have someone in the backseat.

"This guy claims to be a close friend with Mr. Cole" the cop opens to reveal Ky'ree who looked beyond pissed.

"Damn Bro What you do?" I ask him catching his attention.

"Bro these fucking ops are willden!" He says clearly upset.

"Can he get out of the car?" I ask the police officer.

"If he promises to chill with his madness" the cop says while eyeing Ky'ree.

"He will. Ight come on man" I tell Ky'ree and wait for him to step out the car.

"Can we please go in the house we promise we won't touch none of y'all stuff that y'all got in there" kelanie says with teary eyes.

"Look you gonna let us in that fucking house! You ain't finna have my boy friend crying because of yo ignorant ass!" I tell him getting loud with him.

"Ok! Ok! Calm down lover boy I'll let you go in the house but you gotta stick to your promise and not touch nothing. Ok?" He says while he walks to through the front door.

"Yes we promise" kelanie says speaking for all of us.

"Ok. But I'm gonna have to follow you guys" he says looking at us all but his eyes staying on Ky'ree longer than they were on me and kelanie. Kelnie and Ky'ree started walking around first and I just followed them because I haven't been here before.

"Let's look upstairs because I'm pretty sure Xaviar didn't hide downstairs" Ky'ree says making a good point.

"True. Well let's go then" lanie says. They make a U-turn and head to the stairs with me following behind them observing everything. Whoever was here trashed this man house.

"Look in here. This is the guest room it's connected to a bathroom which is connected to another bedroom." Ky'ree says. We walk through the door way and you had to step over two big dressers and a chair.

"I get it. He came in here and he put the dressers against the door and he put the chair under the door nob so that when his ex or whoever else was here pushed the nob down it wouldn't open since this bedroom door lock is broken." Kelanie says while walking around the room.

"My baby smart" I say smirking at kelanie which makes him blush. I still can make him blush!

"Whatever. Come here" Ky'ree says leading us to another door that was also broke off of its hinges. It was the bathroom.

"Xaviar-" Ky'ree starts but my baby cuts him off.

"Blocked the bedroom door, came through the bathroom locked the door, annnnnnd-" He carry's out the "n"s in his and, and walks into the bathroom connected to the bedroom.

"He came in here locked this door, which buys him time because the men have to break down all the doors. Because apparently they are to slow to pick the lock-" he mumbles the last sentence. "He removes the sheeted from the bed and one from the closet ties them together and he climbs out the window, and from the looks of it the sheets don't reach the ground completely so knowing Xaviar he said a quick prayer before letting himself fall the rest of the way down." Kelanie says as if he's talking to himself out loud.

"What fi you suspect he did once falling the rest of the way?" I ask.

"I got a call. So he had to have made a call at some point in this" Ky'ree says looking at lanie.

"His car is still here right officer?" Lanie asks the cop.

"Yes sir. It's sitting the same as it was when we got here. It has a busted window on the drivers side and the drivers door was left wide opened." The cop tells lanie while looking at him with interest. My baby a detective.

"Well let's go look at the car so I can finish my statement" lanie says before climbing out of the window.

"Wow! Wow! Wow! I hat are you doing baby?" I ask him while looking at him like he's lost his mind.

"I'm just trynna get this situation in his POV I'll be safe I promise." Kelanie says before pecking my cheek.

"May I officer?" He asks the cop.

"I guess so, yeah" the cop says.

"We're gonna be in the backyard so don't start coming down until you see us. Ight?" I tell him dead serious. He nods before flashing me a smile. We head out to the backyard.

"Ight baby go ahead!" I yell to him. He nods his head before he began climbing down.

"Then at this point he notices he didn't have enough sheets so he had to jump! Which he does!-" lanie yells before he actually let's go of the hand made rope, landing safely on the ground. My heart rate returns back to normal when I see that he is ok.

"What does he do next detective?" Ky'ree asks. Lanie rolls his eyes.

"He runs out of his back yard and rushed to his car-" Ky'ree cuts lanie off.

"He felt around for his damn keys he probably left in his car AGAIN. Once he realized he didn't have his keys he looks up at his house and has a mini debate to either run back in there and try his best to kill the men, or run. But then he remembered how he has a habit of leaving his car doors unlocked. He pull on the handle and his door opens. He hurriedly gets in the car and he sees that his keys are in the car. He doesn't leave just yet because when I got the phone call from him there was yelling the whole time. But anyway he pulls out his phone he goes to my contact name he calls me... I answered him with attitude due to the argument we had before I left and this stuff happened. He's breathing heavy and he can't talk with out stuttering and the phone call ends with something that sounded like glass being broken, which I'm pretty sure is this window. That action causes him to let out a loud scream... I hear a guys voice asking if he missed daddy but Xaviar just screams into the phone for me to help him before the line went dead. So I'm guessing the guy unlocked his car door and pulled him out and then they-" Ky'ree stops talking and his eyes are focused on something on the ground. I follow his eyes and see that there is blood on the ground. My eyes widen at what I see. I try to grab lanie attention before he sees it but it's too late because you could here the gasp that left his mouth. He turned to me and cried quietly on my chest with his arms wrapped around my back.

"He got away from the guy and tries to run but he makes it to that spot before he is hit, most likely a hit to his head or two by a hand gun. The second hit he goes unconscious and they take him away" I finish the rest of the story up while I'm in a daze just staining at the blood on the ground. I hope he's okay wherever he is.
_{%=£!?|\{#*+¥'cast-568\\}%^£!,._}*+£'vastiojbffjkvfgjl
Chapter 27 coming up next...