Chapter Fifteen: Riveting Bonds

A/N: Hola loves! We are back with another chapter(though its a little late, sry). Can't wait for Christmas, I'm getting everything you could ever want from the Harry Potter section in Hot Topic. Enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter.

Third POV

Harry sat with Draco on the couch in front of the fire,wrapped together in a small heap with a thin, but warm blanket laid over them. Harry hadn't mentioned what had happened inside of the diary in fear of Draco's reaction, and he himself had tried himself to ignore what happened and focused on protecting his mind. It wasn't hard but it certainly wasn't easy to forget what happened. He wasn't scared, just a bit overwhelmed, and he knew that he and Marvolo would figure it out. Together.

Harry sniffed and shifted from his spot on Draco, who was laying on the armrest with his lengthy limbs stretched over the expanse of the couch. He looked at Draco and flashed a smile at the blonde who was already looking at him. The blonde smiled back and squeezed his arms slightly around Harry's waist. 

The blonde had a lot on his mind. Not a lot, nor nothing bad, but it felt as if a thousand thoughts were running through his head. Harry had become slightly distant. It wasn't obvious or anything, but Draco knew him well enough to notice he had started to take less participation in their groups conversations.  He now had a slightly troubled and anxious look set on his face. He didn't pry, for he knew that Harry would tell him if he was ready. Harry had been cuddly as ever, if not more, and enjoyed lying in silences, like they were now. He had kept up his grades with the same ease as before, surpassing everyone as usual. He hadn't had any changes in appetite, though it was still small. Draco's train of thought altered course slightly and focused on when he had first met Harry. Harry was tiny, still is, and had unhealthy pale skin and, of course, his scars. His body hadn't changed much but was still small, Draco secretly adored that though he would never admit aloud. 

His personality however, now that had taken a large change. Harry, at first, was completely submissive to anyone and was very quiet, shy, a major introvert really. He didn't really talk much and stuck to their small group. Now, barely a year later, Harry was more forthcoming, talkative, and had lot most of his submissive quality. Harry still stuck to their group of friends, but had now been more interactive with the other houses during classes and with homework. He was more strong-willed and didn't back down so fast to people who went against him, though only the Weasels cronies ever really did that. Overall, Harry had become so much stronger, and Draco was proud of him. Draco would honor his promises in that pride, and kill the Dursleys while always being there for Harry. 

Draco smiled and leaned down to lightly press a kiss to his ravens temple. Said raven hummed quietly and smiled, burrowing his face more into Draco than it already was. Draco tightened his arms and leaned down to rest his head on top of Harry's, before dozing off and falling into a light slumber with Harry. 

The next week

Harry was alone in the common room, reading a Dark Arts book on the armchair in front of the blazing fireplace. It was a rare sight to see Harry alone nowadays with the rather large number of people he had befriended. But he had sent everyone off on account of an uneasy feeling in his stomach and sat down, waiting. He had been here for hours and was just about it give it up when he heard frantic hissing coming from the door. 

~Master Harry! Master Harry! Master Harry! Please come out! Please!~ Harry shot from the chair and rushed to open the door. He looked down and saw Luna's newly given pet snake, Estrella. 

~Estrella? What's wrong? Where's Luna?~ Harry looked around saw no trace of his blonde friend. 

~That man took her,~ Estrella coiled into a tight ball and hiss angrily. ~I was able to slide off of her to get to you before he pulled her into a room.~ Harry blanched and double checked he had his wand and stepped out of the Slytherin house and closing the entrance.