The Avengers-Mario Kart

Warning: Harsh Language

You: Princess Peach
(sorry, but she's my go-to for MK8)
Tony: Toad
Natasha: Rosalina
Steve: Mario
Pietro: Luigi
Wanda: Daisy
Bucky: Yoshi
Clint: Donkey Kong
Sam: Wario

*I do not own any of these video game characters*

"I. Will. Fucking. END WHOEVER DID THAT!"

You snickered quietly as Tony began to rage, knowing full well how competitive he was. To be quite honest, for a team, you were all ruthless when it came to one-on-one.

It was another Game Night and most of you were sitting in the living room, sprawled on the huge couch bed Tony and Steve had brought up from the den. Bruce flat out refused when he heard what game you guys were going to be playing. Thor decided to stay with him and Loki was off somewhere with his new girlfriend. Everyone had their eyes glued to the huge, flat screen that hung on the wall and their hands wrapped tightly around their controllers.

This wasn't a board game.
This was Mario Kart.

And in Mario Kart, only the strong survive.

"That's my girl!" You cheered as Peach zoomed past Toad and Bowser, launching a few banana peels over her shoulder.

"You're a fucking cheater!" Tony snapped.

"Talk to me when you're NOT in 7th place, Stark!"

Peach drifted around the corner before shooting forward and inching up slowly behind Donkey Kong. She hit an Item Box and you grinned evilly as a red shell flashed on your screen.

"Y/N, don't you fucking dare!" Clint yelled.

"Suck my dick, Barton!"

Peach hurled the shell at Donkey Kong, who whizzed off the track and into space.

"HahaHA! Fuckers!" You screamed.

You were in first place and feeling glorious.
When suddenly—

"On your left!"

Mario sped right into Peach and bounced her off the track. You screeched inaudibly and slammed your controller to get the fucking cloud to go FASTER.

1
3
5

"FIFTH FUCKING PLACE! STEVE!"

"Sorry, Y/N! I have to redeem myself from last time!" He called from the other end of the couch.

Peach impatiently bumped into Yoshi, earning you a stream of Russian cursing as Bucky tried to gain control of his dinosaur.

"Fuck outta my way, slowpoke!"

"Fuck you!" Bucky yelled.

"Language!"

"I'm never fucking playing Rainbow Road EVER FUCKING AGAIN!" Sam shouted as Wario launched off the track, which was of his very own doing.

"You're just a dumbass!" Natasha snickered.

"THIS CHARACTER IS TOO FUCKING SLOW!" Pietro hurled his controller against the floor and seethed at the screen as everyone went zooming past Luigi.

"Not everything is as fast as you, brother." Wanda scoffed.
Daisy was lolling behind in 12th place, but she didn't really mind it. Wanda was more into the whole road being a Rainbow instead of winning.

Which you were about to do if Rosalina, Mario and Toad would get off your ass.

Peach blasted through an Item Box and got a triple variety of red shells.

Perfect.

"We're fucked! Look out!" Tony shouted as he jerked his controller sharply to the left, avoiding the red missile.

Mario and Rosalina weren't so lucky as they got knocked dizzy by the shells.

"You conniving bitch!"

"I love you, too, Natasha."

You blew her a quick kiss.

Suddenly, lightning struck every single one of you and you groaned loudly as you tried to make the smaller version of Peach go faster.

"Come ON!" You pleaded.

The Finish Line was right up ahead!
You were going to WIN!
You leaned forward eagerly as Peach got closer and closer.
Almost there!

"YE—"

BOOM!

Your victory cheer got cut off as a cloud of smoke erupted around Peach, who was inches from the Finish Line. Yoshi, Mario and Rosalina zoomed past Peach's soot-covered figure and, shocked, you got her into gear to pass the line at 4th place.

4th. Place.

"Who..the FLYING FLIPPITY FUCK. BLUE SHELLED ME?!" You roared.

Nobody answered, but only one of them was avoiding your eye as you stood up angrily.

Bucky.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, METAL MAN!"

*[time skip]*

[Bucky screeching]
[you screaming dirty insults]
[Steve trying to yank you off]
[Clint & Tony recording]
[JARVIS recording as well, at Mr. Stark's orders for archive purposes]

—————

"Sorry, Buck."

"Y/N." Steve said in a warning voice.

You sighed and rolled your eyes before taking Bucky's hand in yours.

"I'm sorry I put you in the hospital wing. And I'm sorry I broke your arm, two of your ribs, fractured your collarbone and bit you on the neck. But, in my opinion, I don't think I hurt you that bad." You shrugged casually and lifted Bucky's arm in the air, making him wince in pain.

"You're a psycho bitch." He muttered under his breath.

"Awwww. Even on your deathbed, you still find time to compliment me. You're so cute, Buckykins." You cooed playfully before skipping out of the hospital room.

"I don't know whether I should be scared or turned on." He grinned cheekily at Steve, who chuckled and shook his head.

"All I know for sure. She scares the shit out of me."

"Ooh. You kiss your mother with that mouth?"