Dreams

"Where is he?" Voldemort hissed in Graces face.

"I don't know," she cried. "I told you I don't know."

He pointed his wand to Grace throat, she was being choked, she gripped at the wall. Shaking her head and crying.

"I'll kill you," Voldemort whispered.

"My lord," Snape entered the small room. "She might be useful... although I am sick of hearing her never ending crying. We need her to live."

Voldemort stared at Grace for a bit, he breathed in her scent, rubbing his nose against her neck. She shuttered at his contact, scared of his next move.

"Half-blood," he scoffed. "Dirty half-Blood... you dirty half-blood whore. You deserve to be dead. You deserve all of this torture. You are worthless. But, you will be spared... for now."

She lives another day Harry.

Harry nearly screamed as he woke up, he was sweating everywhere. Hermione and Ron both turned and looked at Harry.

"She's not safe," Harry shook his head. "How could I let this happen?"

"Who's not safe?" Hermione asked.

"Grace," Harry said. "They're torturing her... he's torturing her... I need to save her."

"Harry it's not real... he's manipulated your mind before," Hermione said.

"I can't take that risk!" Harry shouted. "First it was Sirius! Then it was Dumbledore! I'm not losing my sister, Hermione!"

"Harry... she's strong..." Hermione said. "Emotionally and physically. She's going to be alright... I promise."

"I can't wait for this damn thing to be over," Ron said. "It's one thing to mess with Harry... but with Grace... no one messes with Grace Potter."

Hermione glared daggers at Ron, even though they all secretly agreed with him.