Help

Grace winced with pain as the death eaters kicked her gut.

"Leave her..." Snape said darkly, walking into the small room. "I need to speak with the students soon and I don't have time to babysit you two."

Both of the men rolled their eyes and complied. The second the door was closed Snape walked to Grace. She was on her side, gripping to her arm that was severely infected from the unamended stab wound.

Snape sat on the ground, he didn't plan on comforting her but he had to do something.

"Lupin is in a cottage... far away... you've been there before and if you want to survive you will summon your Patronus and leave... now," Snape said, handing her her wand.

"I've never summoned a Patronus before," she choked. "I-I can't do it."

"You have to try," Snape said. "You will die if you don't try."

"I can't do it," Grace cried.

Snaps rolled his eyes, "I will die because of you if you don't get the hell out of here right now."

"How do I summon a patronus?" Grace asked.

"Didn't Lupin teach you this?" Snape asked.

"No!" Grace exclaimed.

Snape slapped her mouth shut, "Do you want to get fucking killed?"

Grace shook her head, "I can't do it."

"Think of your happiest memory," Snape said. "Then say Expecto Patronum."

"Grace.... this is your brother Harry," Lily held Harry close to Grace.

Grace smiled as sh-

"It's not good enough," Snape said. "Something else."

                             "Grace Lily Potter will you make me the happiest man in the world...

                                                                         and marry me?"

Grace and about half of the Weasley's mouths were open, Grace turned and looked to Percy, he was smiling with a beautiful diamond rin-

"Something better!" Snape said. "Happier... happier memories."

"I have no happier memories!" Grace screamed.

Snape shook his head, "Dont you want to live?! Do you want to see Percy again? Do you want to see Harry again? Those obnoxious twins? Lupin?"

Grace cried and shook her head, she wiped her tears quickly.

"Well I want you to," Snape said. "You're not dying. Now think of your happiest goddamn memory!"

"I really love you," Percy cried. "I love you more than anything..."

"I love you too," Grace choked. "I'll always love you."

"You can't tell them about this," Percy wiped his eyes. "Never..."

Grace nodded, running her fingers through his curly red hair.

"Expecto Patronum!" Grace cried.

There was a great light emerging from her wand, before a gorgeous white owl flew around Grace.

"An owl?" Grace smiled.

"If anyone asks, a student found you and let you go," He said.

"The students name?" She asked.

"Didn't get it," Snape said. "Now go."

Grace looked around, before hugging Snape quickly. She pulled away and cleared her throat, she held onto her patronus before she disappeared in a flurry of white smoke.

She fell onto a hill of sand, looking onto water. She cried and gripped her arm, it ached with unbearable pain. She turned and saw Lupin, walking toward a house at the bottom of the sandy hill.

"Remus!" She screamed. "Remus! LUPIN!"

Remus looked up, apparating quickly to Graces side, picking her up and carrying her to the small cottage.

Grace woke up, her arm was wrapped in a bandage, she looked around, she was in a small twin bed. She got up out of the bed and heard Tonks' voice.

"Tonks?" Grace smiled.

She walked up to Grace, hugging her tightly.

"I'm so glad you're alright," Tonks said. "We've been worried about you."

Suddenly Lupin put his hands on Tonks' arms, they were both being really smiley.

"What?" Grace asked.

"Would you like to see the baby?" Tonks asked.

"Baby..." Graces eyes widened. "How long have I been gone?"

"About 5 months," Tonks said.

"Oh God," Grace sat down on one of their small chairs. "Oh no no no."

"It's alright, Grace," Lupin said. "Harry is alright... I saw him a few weeks ago."

"I bloody know Harry's alright! I've been trapped in a castle for 5 months and that's all they talk about!" Grace yelled. "It's Percy! I don't know if he's alright! Or where he is! Or if he was bloody attacked!"

Grace was fiddling with her necklace intensely, she was having a full blown panic attack.

"Percy Weasley?" Lupin asked, scoffing a bit.

"YES PERCY WEASLEY!" Grace shouted.

Tonks and Remus looked at each other very confused.

"I thought..." he started.

"Yeah you did think! But we've been seeing each other in secret for a year now and it doesn't matter because he wants to come back home but he's trapped at the bloody ministry where he's going to die and I'm never going to see him again!" Grace cried. "Now show me your god damn adorable baby!"

Tonks looked at Remus before walking up the stairs.

"Grace..." Remus sat down next to her. "He wants to leave?"

"Yeah but if he leaves he'll get killed," Grace wiped her tears.

Lupin sighed, "Expecto Patronum."

Grace looked up as white smoke emerged from Lupins wand.

"Send this message to Aberforth Dumbledore," Lupin said. "Arthur and Molly's third eldest son, Percy is trapped at the ministry. He needs your help. Respond when you can."

The patronus went off into thin air, Grace looked up at Lupin.

"Now shall we see Teddy?" Lupin asked, holding his arm out.

Grace grabbed it and smiled a bit, "Please."

Guys... I'm so excited to announce a story that will be released tonight at midnight! It's something different but I think you guys will definitely like it. Happy New Years Everyone! Thank you for all the support! 🎊🎉❤️