⠀⠀𝟭𝟱. ❛ BLOOD ON MY NAME ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 015!

❝ NO TRUST WITHOUT LOYALTY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     "WHAT WAS HE TALKING ABOUT?" MORGAN QUESTIONED THE MOMENT SPENCER AND I RETURNED TO THE INTERROGATION WING. Furrowing my brows, I glanced at the doctor, wondering which one of us he was talking to.

     "Who?" Spencer asked, sticking his hands into the pockets of his pants.

     Rolling his eyes, the dark-skinned man crossed his arms. "Farell. Who else would I be talking about?" Morgan asked, raising a brow.

     Glancing over at the first room, I watched as Farell had his arms crossed and was staring blankly at the chair adjacent to him. "Which part?" I asked, keeping my eyes on him. It was nearly impossible to read him, let alone begin to imagine what he was thinking in that twisted mind of his. He was the most difficult to read out of the three leaders. Owen was always the easiest and Arthur followed behind him, but Farell... he was different.

     "The punishment ritual." Morgan clarified and I turned my head towards him.

     "It's called the Red Blood. I didn't bother to disclose information about it because it doesn't affect your case. Let alone any of you. There's no need to bring up something that, in the grand scheme of things, isn't beneficial to know." I spoke stoically, keeping my eyes locked with his.

     Out of the corner of my eye, I could make out the outline of a small frown crossing the brown-haired man's face. "But it affects you," Spencer said.