Chapter one

LUCY P.O.V

This part of the town was dark and the loud thunder was the only thing that could be heard throughout the chilly night.

''Lucy! I guess you should
head home now, your work is already done and it's getting dark outside '' Sandra, my boss who is the best boss in the world whispered in my ears as I was cleaning the table.

''You sure Sandra? you don't want me to do anything more, you know, I can work a little extra.'' I smiled warmly at her knowing how hard it is for her to work more than her body provided.

''Yes lucy I'm sure, plus you work here for 7 hours continously after your college, you should take a proper rest sweety!''

I playfully rolled my eyes at her. ''Sandra, after my parent's died, I needed money for survival and you were the only person who was willing to help me out plus working here feels good and it's near my house aswell. So I can walk and I don't need any car or bus to drop me, it's cheap and the boss here is just too nice!'' I winked at her feeling stupid for telling her the whole story again.

''I know the pros sweety sweety, but for now please go home and rest, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

''As you say boss,'' I finished cleaning the table and walked to the locker to collect my things.

'''Bye Sandra''

''Bye love, and yes tomorrow is the salary day! cheers!'' Sandra laughed.

''Thank you boss I'll b here aroung 5!'' I smiled and walked out of the door.
Never did I imagine that my life would change because of something so stupid..something so small that would almost kill me.

LUKE P.O.V.

I watched her as she came out of the little restaurant. Her flawless movements,Her pretty eyes, beautiful face and elegant walk! I get turned on just by the way she smiles.Today is the day I'll have Lucy, my love with me, after waiting for 2 years, I finally will have her in my arms.

I got of my ferrari and started walking behind her. I know she noticed someone following her because she almost started walking faster and away from me.

''Lucy wait'' I yelled.

She stopped and turned around, maybe because I took her name she thought I was someone known to her. "How are you?" She asked, not sure how to talk to me

''Princess don't you remember me?'' I started moving closer to her .

''I don't remember you?'' She held this cute frown on her lips as the grip around her little bag tightened.

''Oh but I do, and you have something I want" I smirked as the wind blew against her long legs making her suck in a deep breath.

''Me? What do you want? she spoke softly almost as a whisper.

''I want you''

With that I took out a cloth and put it around her licious lips. How much I wanted to kiss her right then and there. Having to breath in the chloroform , she blacked out im my arms.

Finally we'll be together love.

'