(Arc-1.8)

The competition started, and after the host finished firing up everyone’s excitement, he announced the topic of today’s competition—Flying Dragon Plays Phoenix.

Qian Xiang was sitting in the audience, he had a lot of confidence in Zheng Junming winning the competition. Even though he couldn’t control the judges or the competition results, but he still had methods to control the topic writers, and under his threats and promises, the dishes that the competitors had to make in the two rounds were all the ones that Zheng Junming was the best at.

And he had also thought of ways to let the program organizers arrange Zheng Junming and Lu Jingyu in adjacent positions, this way the camera could film both of them at the same time. The purpose was to let Zheng Junming to show his appearance of cooking skillfully and easily, and contrast it with Lu Jingyu’s rushed and flustered appearance.

The ingredients area had a large variety of ingredients, there were good and bad ones, the competitors needed to go over themselves to choose their own.

The chicken was already killed and only needed the competitors to clean out the internal organs themselves after picking out their chicken. The fresh squid and shrimp were still alive and also needed the competitors to handle them themselves.

The way the chicken was raised and the food that they ate directly affects the chicken meat’s taste. In these ten or so chickens, the ones with especially good quality really weren’t many, Jing Yang even saw that there was some chicken meat that had already been sitting for too long and were almost becoming bad.

After picking out all of the ingredients that he wanted, Jing Yang started to handle the chicken, Zheng Junming couldn’t resist looking over at him many times. In his heart he was very doubtful, Lu Jingyu actually dared to participate in this kind of competition. Those judges not only had high standards, their mouths were also very malicious, even if he had gotten the youth group champion twice, the amount of praise he had gotten was very sparse. Lu Jingyu actually wasn’t afraid of being scolded in a torrent of abuse.

Jing Yang raised his hand and then lowered the knife, he kept on switching between the large knife and small knife to handle the ingredients, his movements were like moving clouds and flowing water. Looking at his movements it didn’t appear like he was cooking, but that he was performing a kind of motion that people were unable to see clearly, and only felt that it was a brilliant form of martial arts.

Zhao Bocheng looked at this kind of Jing Yang, his eyes had a smiling expression and an appreciation. Ever since the first time he saw this person, he had been attracted by his each and every move.

Because of being young and handsome and having graceful cooking movements, as well as because he went on many cooking TV programs, Zheng Junming had attracted many many young female fans.

After all these two people had the same father, if you look closely, you could see that the two people had three points of resemblance. But right now when they were standing together like this in comparison, obviously it was Lu Jingyu’s facial features that were more exquisite, it seemed that he was also more handsome and elegant, his cooking movements were also more imposing and proficient, it let people feel a sort of visual enjoyment.

In the audience there came waves of admiring exclamations, the gazes were basically all attracted over to Jing Yang.

And Zheng Junming’s movements that had seemed pretty graceful before, upon comparison with Jing Yang, obviously became sluggish and petty. Everyone says that with no comparison comes no harm, these two people no matter whether it was temperament or their technique in handling their ingredients, formed a distinct contrast.