Sports Festival ( 5/5 )

Monoma wasn't pleasant but he wasn't exactly unpleasant, Izuku thinks he's a bit like Tomu-nii, asking him why he's hanging around class 1-A.

"Why not? It's nice to make friends!" Izuku chirps.

"Your friends are warmongers! Warmongers I tell you! You shouldn't hang out with them anymore, hang out with us instead! 1-B students have much more class than them!" Monoma brags, "What school are you from, anyways?"

"Oh um, I'm from Chisei!" Monoma's eyes widen.

"As in, that Chisei university?" Izuku nods.

"Hmmm, not bad, glad to know those fools know how to make connections early."

"A-Ah... they're really not that bad!" Izuku mutters.

"Did you say something?" Monoma asks with a grin.

"I-It's Nothing! W-Well either way do you wanna exchange contacts?" Izuku said, raising his phone.

"Of course! Who wouldn't want to exchange contacts with me?"

Probably everyone in 1-A, Izuku smiles. Exchanging numbers with him.

"We got him! You're free now Izu!" Kaminari says, slamming the door open and hugging Izuku tight.

"Huh? Who did you get?"

"The bad man who was planning to do bad things to you! Denki-nii took care of all of them!" He cooed, Monoma's face twist into a grimace.

"Can you not treat him like a child?"

"But look at him! He's so small and cute! Like a child! He even calls me Denki-nii!"

"You do that?" He asks.

"Only to make him happy." He whispers.

"You're too kind-"

"WHERE ARE THE ONES WHO TRIED TO HURT MY BELOVED?!" Shoto screams, bursting through the room. He looks at Monoma.

"You... YOU, ARE YOU THE ONE WHO- gck" Shoto fell to the ground.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, carry on your conversation! But the awarding ceremony is up! Incase you want to see!" Midnight said, winking at them before hoisting up Shoto like he's a potato sack.

_______________

"All Might... even you won't be able to keep me from seeing my beloved, let me out of this chains, let me out I need to see him let me out letmeoutletmeoutletmeoutletmeout-"

"STOP MUTTERING LIKE A FREAK YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE LUCKY ALL YOU GOT WAS CHAINS- GGRK LET ME OUT IM NOT A FUCKING DOG!" Katsuki screeched trying to get away from all the restraints on him. There was one on his neck, someone put tape on his mouth but he somehow managed to suck in his mouth and blow it off.

Tokayami looked at them with concern, worry and disdain all at the same time.

"Now now! Worry not, this will be quick!"

All Might first placed the bronze medal on Tokayami, the bird also requested a hug which All Might accepted. Next was... Katsuki.

"All Might......" He said in a menacing tone. "Let me oooout...."

"None can do young Bakugou! Worry not, it'll only be for a little while and you can see your friend again!"

"I want to see him now!" He whines like a child! "Bring him to me! He's not safe out there someone's gonna get him I tell you! I need to protect him!"

"It's fine! He's safe with me!" Kirishima yells from the stadium. Katsuki stilled, All Might safely put the silver medal on him without any bites.

Next was Shoto.