Prologue: Part 1

Five months.

That's all it took to recover everyone they've lost.

Their strength.

Their home.

Their insurance.

But most of all, peace.

Thanks to the commander Cici ko's efforts, the rebuilt of the new TAPOPS headquarters is finished and now back to business. All members were given a 1-week time out as a reward and everyone used their time wisely.

Boboiboy, already healed, is again now on duty at his grandfather's Hot Cocoa stall. Ochobot still accompanies his best friend at his chores.

Ying and Yaya are using the time to study what they have missed during their absences. They even manage to be in the same advance remedial classes together, so it's possible to predict that it's not going to end up well.

Gopal has been eating as always. Chocolates, lollipops, tortillas. But, at the same time, he is constantly watched by his father, Mr. Kumar; checking if Gopal still does his extra load of chores.

Fang is also given the time out, however Captain Kaizo pulls him into another solo mission. And nobody knows where it is [except me, of course].

And the rest is peace...

However things like peace don't lasts forever.

Because, somewhere beyond the galaxy, there awaits a new problem.

A problem that could be their future's misfortune.

Reminder: This follows after the fight between Boboiboy and Captain Vargoba.