four

"Why do i feel so nervous? This isn't my first job at all." Chaeyeon muttered under her breath as she gawked at the familiar huge house again.

It's d-day. Her first day being Nako's babysitter.

She doesn't even know what was the reason why she's so nervous. Maybe because it's the first time she babysits someone? Because Nako might not like her at all and just want her hair? Or because of the certain attractive woman?— definitely not the third one, probably the first one.

She sighed and recalled everything she needs to do so Nako will feel comfortable when she's around.

She learned to Chaewon that Nako used to have a lot of babysitters because Sakura had only limited time to take care of her daughter– even though the woman will choose just to stay with Nako than to work, unfortunately she can't do that– she needs to work so Nako can live comfortably.

Chaeyeon also learned that it will be a little challenging to earn Nako's trust because she got too many babysitters in the past, she doesn't know who to trust and to like, and she's ready to earn it— also Sakura's trust.

She sighed heavily before pressing the doorbell. She waited patiently and jumped in shock when someone just spoke– she's a scaredy cat as you can see.

"Good Day. Is it you Miss Chaeyeon?" The ash blonde haired girl heard the familiar voice of Mr. Yang. Chaeyeon scratched her head and tried to find the device where the voice came from. She spotted the camera and curiously looked at it.

"Oh hello, Miss Chaeyeon. It is really you. Please come in." She heard Mr. Yang said again with a little bit of a monotone voice. And instantly, the gate opened.

Chaeyeon took steps with hesitation but went through anyway. She slowly took the path where Mr. Yang led her to yesterday. After a little bit walking, she saw Mr. Yang striding towards her, he's wearing that soft smile again.

"So i guess you work as Nako's babysitter now?" He asked, stopping in front of her. Chaeyeon happily nodded and gave him a sweet smile.

"That's good to hear! I'll introduce you to the other workers here. We're nice and we will make you feel welcome here." The guy said before gesturing her to walk again— so she did.

The familiar pathway greeted her. It didn't fail to amaze her even if she already saw it yesterday.

Different kinds of plants and flowers were planted in the corner, it really looks stunning and refreshing. There's even some streetlights built.

"This place looks no ordinary. Everything really screams expensive." Chaeyeon said, stretching her hand to caress the flowers. She heard Mr. Yang chuckled in amusement.

"Of course! What do you expect? She owns an Airline. Everything here are being taken cared well. Miss Miyawaki adored flowers so much, specially rose– as you can see." The middle-aged man said and gestured all over the place.

Chaeyeon noticed that. Roses are almost everywhere.

They walked in silence. As they make their way at the huge house, Chaeyeon's mind runs again. She remembered how she searched Sakura on the internet.

Chaeyeon cracked her fingers and even stretched her neck before wiggling her fingers near the keyboard. "Okay! Time to know my boss!" She said and started typing Sakura's name at the search bar.

She wasted her last money on the internet cafe just to search for Sakura. Chaewon informed that the food is free at the Miyawaki's Residence, you can take any food from there but the head maid should know it first. The workers there are also friendly and kind, Chaewon had said so it won't be hard to work there.