Chapter 1: The first kiss.

It's the first day of Senior High and Yuzu isn't so excited about it. She was walking with Mei until Himeko showed up. "Hello MeiMei!" Himeko Paused and glared at Yuzu "Aihara, Yuzu." She had a hint of venom
In her voice as she tried Mei away from Yuzu.

Yuzu was annoyed but didn't say a word because she was afraid of the fact that Mei might get mad at her even though she would never get mad at Yuzu. By the time they already arrived at their school they did what was needed and arrived at class. Mei and Yuzu were sitting together while Himeko was all the way opposite of them. Himeko let out a low growl and tried to focus on her work which didn't work because she kept staring at Mei. Himeko had a huge crush on Mei and didn't know that she was blushing furiously while Mei was staring back with that "Aihara Glare" the students call it. Being the target of Mei's eyes she looked away. Mei started to do her own work while Yuzu was sleeping. "Ms.Yuzu would you like to sleep outside?" The teacher hissed. Yuzu woke up and trembling mumbling the words "sorry sensei it won't happen again."

The class was over and Mei, Himeko and Yuzu were sitting next to each other. Mei stood up and nudged Yuzu's shoulder "Can we talk privately?" She asked. Yuzu has a confused look in her face. "Sure but wh-" Mei was dragging Yuzu to the bathroom. Once they were there Mei opened the bathroom door and locking it leaving the two of them in the same room. Yuzu, still being confused quizzically asked Mei "Mei, why are we here?" Mei couldn't answer because she had a crush on Yuzu since Sophomore year, she knew it was wrong but she couldn't help herself falling in love with the blonde. Mei Blushed And said to Yuzu "I have something to tell you." Pinning her against the wall. Yuzu now blushing asked Mei "M-Mei what's going on- Hmmph-" Yuzu couldn't move. She couldn't believe what's happening. Mei was Kissing Yuzu. Yuzu tried to break the kiss but she slowly melted into the kiss and started to moan softly. Mei licked her bottom lip and Yuzu gasped in response. Mei smirked and shoved her tongue inside her mouth. Yuzu's eyes widened and tried to push Mei off once again but it was no use. Mei pulled away and a stand of saliva parted their lips. Mei looked at Yuzu with lustful eyes while Yuzu was trying to catch her breath. Yuzu's legs trembled and gave out. Mei fixed herself and went back to the table while Yuzu couldn't stand up. "W-whats wrong with her. S-shes my sister..." Yuzu got up and fixed herself. Yuzu walked back to the table and blushed when she saw Mei. Mei winked at her when she sat next to her. Yuzu looked away as she felt a hand touching her thigh. 'I can't believe that this actually happened' she touched her lip and finished eating her food. She then walked back to class.

~Time skip~
Yuzu went back home with Mei. Mei was holding hands with Yuzu. They went back home and after eating dinner both then prepared themselves for bedtime. When trying to sleep Yuzu heard the voice echo "I love you~" something didn't feel right. Yuzu felt a sharp thing while she was kissing Mei. Maybe it was her imagination or maybe... she has yet to know.