Chapter 40

SHOCKING NEWS AHEAD!!!

Emma's POV

It was 9 in the morning and I was already showered and dressed. Since today is a little cold outside I put on some jeans and a sweater. Thankfully today I feel a lot much better than yesterday.

"You feeling better today princess?" Luke asks me as I get out of the room to find him sitting in front of the tv watching South Park fully clothed.

"Yup" I tell him and sit next to him.

"What do you want to do today? It's our last day in New York" Luke asks me

"Mm... Well I haven't done any shopping" I tell him smiling

"Of course we can go shopping!" He tells me smiling

"REALLY?! THANKS!" I thank him jumping out of the couch super excited. I don't like to shop but what the hell? I'm in New York! I grab his hand and pull him out of the couch. "Come on! We have a lot to try on today!!" I tell him as he laughs while turning off the tv and start to walk out of the room hand in hand with

me.

FIRST SHOP: Forever 21 (of course)

"Really? Do we have to go to Forever 21?" He complains.

"Yes. Now come on. You're gonna tell me if the clothes look good on me"

"Everything looks good on you" He tells me and I kiss him.

"Come on!" I tell him grabbing his hand and going inside the store.

I decide to try on some shorts and a baby blue dress. Blue is my favorite color. Especially baby blue. I push the curtain with the first pair of shorts. Only in the shorts and bra since there is no one around. Just Luke.

"You like this?" I ask him making a little runway show for him.

"Yes. You look gorgeous" He tells me looking at me breast.

"Luke.. I was talking about the shorts. Not my bra" I tell him with both of my hands covering my breast.

"Umm.. Sorry. Yes I like them"

"Really? Don't I look fat?" I ask him looking at myself in the mirror. I can see him stand up behind my reflection.

"Emma. You look perfect in everything you put on" He tells me wrapping his hands around my waist and I let go of my breast and stare at our reflection in the mirror. I put my hand against his hand and smile. He slowly kisses my shoulder and lets go of me. "Now. Next one?" He tells me and I smile.

Luke's POV

I watch as Emma comes out with the next pair of shorts. Even if i want to look at the shorts I can't stop looking at her perfect body.

"Luke..?" Emma tells me snapping me back to reality.

"U-huh?" I tell her lost

"Do you like this shorts?"

"Y- yes. They really high light your fi- figure" I tell her and blush.

"Aww. You're blushing!" She tells me coming closer to me and I can feel my cheeks getting more red.

"No I'm not" I tell her and look at the floor

"Yes you are! And for the record, you look really cute blushing" She tells me kneeling in front of me and planting a small kiss on my lips. She stands up and walks towards the big mirror in front of her then turns to the small changing room. "I know you're looking" She tells even though she can't see me.