Chapter 2: A saturday morning to experience

Yuzu woke up to Mei asleep. She couldn't help but Awe at her little sister. Mei woke up and gave Yuzu a good morning kiss. It was a quick peck on the lip. Yuzu Blushed And stayed quite. When they ate breakfast Mei kept on winking, glaring and licking her lips toward Yuzu. Yuzu was a bit creeped out and ate her breakfast. Yuzu went to the living room to watch some Television while Mei was finishing her breakfast.

after that Mei walked to the couch where Yuzu was sitting and sat next to her Ume left to buy some groceries for the three of them.

A few minutes went by and Mei started to lay her head against Yuzu's thighs. Yuzu blushed and pet Mei's head not wanting to wake her up. Yuzu accidentally touched her ear and Mei woke up. Mei blushed deeply and soft moans turned to moans then turned to load moans until Mei came. Mei has such a sensitive ear she can have an orgasam just by touching them. Yuzu didn't know why Mei was moaning so loudly when she started to rub her ear. 'Maybe her ears are sensitive' Yuzu retracted her hands from her ears and smelt something Sweet? She didn't want to know where it came from and just stood up and walked to the bathroom taking a shower. Mei entered the shower knowing that her beloved Yuzu was inside. Yuzu started to take a shower and washing her body and hair while Mei went to the Bathtub and soaked herself. A few minutes went by and Yuzu started to dry herself off. Yuzu went to the wardrobe and looked for an outfit to wear because she was going on a hangout with Matsuri. Matsuri had a crush on Yuzu and didn't want Mei to take her away from her. She visioned that Yuzu would be hers forever. FOREVER. Yuzu got changed and wrote a note on Mei's desk. It wrote "I'll be out for awhile with Matsuri. Hugs and kisses - Yuzu" Mei's blood started to boil because she knows for a fact that Matsuri will try to steal Yuzu away from her. 'I can't let that happen' she said over and over again inside her head. Her fangs grew and her eyes were red. Mei was a vampire. She got it from her mother and father. Her mother was half vampire half human while her father is a pure vampire being the son of the vampire queen. "Queen Sasha." People who were vampires were terrified of her. People tremble at the sight of her. People do what she asks if she asks them something.
Mei inherited the powers of the Queen except the overall praising. The only place she was raised was in school. But she wanted to rip-off the little pink devil's head off. And so. She will... Somehow... YUZU IS MINE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOH CAN DO ABOUT IT! Mei screamed and laughed at the same time as she reached her true form. "THE TRUE AIHARA VAMPIRE"