Pietro Maximoff

"Tony, why are you making me do this?" You shout-whisper to him, fumbling around in the hat.
"Because you're a desperate, lonely-"
You glare at him and he stops whatever he was going to say. You mentally note to kick his ass 'by accident' the next time you're on a mission.
Oh I didn't see you there Tony! I thought you were one of the bad guys, can I help you up? That's what you get for calling me a bit-

Being so caught up in your revenge plot against Tony, you hadn't noticed that you picked an item.
"...you two have a good time,"
"Wait Tony. Who did I-"

A blur of silver crosses your vision and it stops outside the closet. Pietro leans against the side of the door suggestively, his arms crossed and his smile wide.
"...Right..." you mutter to yourself, hurrying your way to the closet, in an attempt to catch up with him.

"Please..." He waves his hand towards the room and you oblige, Tony closing the door immediately after.
"Y'know. Pietro's so quick to finish you could actually fu-"
"Shut UP Tony!" You shout towards the closet door.

"Hey... it's okay," Pietro tells you, each of his hands on the sides of you, placed on your arms.
He speaks into your neck,
"It's just you and me now, no? We can have some fun..." He kisses your exposed neck, waiting for a reaction. You take his hands of your arms and spin round, so you can face him.

He's naturally handsome, but even more so when he's flustered and so desperately wants to touch you. Pietro is happy enough with your actions, and wraps his hands around your waist. He kisses your neck again, his lips soft and warm, his beard tickling your skin slightly. You play with his hair, a smile not leaving your lips- until he changes that.

Pietro kisses along your neck until he's at your jaw, dangerously close to your lips. His hands fall lower and grasp your ass harshly, and you giggle lightly.
"Just kiss me already," You say, breathless, against his face. He chuckles, his breath hitting your lips because he's just that close.

"That's what I wanted," he says, his accent making your body ignite with excitement.
"I wanted you to beg for me,"

With that, he kisses you. It's rough and hot, he takes no time to use his tongue against you. You don't bother to fight for this, you allow for him to touch and grab you, as he explores your mouth. You groan a little when he squeezes your ass again, your hands around his neck slightly sweating. In this moment you were one person, and Pietro had control.

"Rise and shine lovebirds!" Tony shouts, opening the closet with no prior warning. Peitro doesn't stop, not even at the sound of Tony gasping loudly.

just a quick update between revision ! this is a little short, my apologises. the 100k special is in progress, but that will take a WHILE so look out for that !

hope you lovelies have a good day/night. love you ! 💞💓💗