7

Chino Hills, California
January 1, 2019
8:00 pm
Melo

"You cheated!" Melo yelled jumping up from the couch throwing the controller after losing twice to Gelo in 2K.

"You just ass." Gelo shrugged laughing.

"Hey can y'all watch her while I go out?" Denise asked walking into the living room with Zoey on her hip.

"I'm kinda busy going out with Ashley later." Melo said.

"Gelo please you know how much you love your niece." Denise begged.

"Go see what Lyric doing I'm sure she won't care." Gelo said.

"She hates me so fuck that." Denise said.

"Aye don't be cussing in front of my niece." Melo said sternly.

"Where is Lonzo?" LiAngelo questioned.

"I don't know." Denise rolled her eyes.

Lyric

Liked by gelo, melo and 785,940 otherslyric okay bool

lyric okay bool. 🥤

lavar I better not see no nappy headed boys in these comments!!

lyric @lavar Daddy chill 🙄

ashleyalvano Okay sis 🤩

melo Big ass head

Lyric closed out of Instagram as she made her way downstairs seeing Denise in the living room making her bump past her not noticing she was carrying Zoey.

"An excuse me would have been better" Denise said sarcastically looking at Lyric.

"She talking to y'all?" Lyric asked the boys looking around being the petty person she was.

Melo burst out laughing at his sister he loved how she acted towards Denise.

The door had opened revealing Lonzo, "Wassup my peoples why everybody standing around like they got some to say." He said looking at them confused.

"Your sister is being ignorant as usual." Denise boldly answered.

Melo hurriedly grabbed the baby before Lyric could get to Denise.

"Hoe I think we all know who the ignorant, gold digger you are." Lyric said getting in Denise face.

"Aye y'all chill out not in front of my child." Lonzo said getting in between the two.

"Control your bitch Zo!" Lyric yelled while Gelo held her back leading her upstairs.

Lyric was upset that her brother put up with Denise and her mess he was too good of a man to get treated badly.

"Sis you gotta control yourself we all know she doesn't deserve Zo but he's blind to it and we can't keep trying to tell him what to do with the decisions he makes." Gelo said.

"But he's my brother I can't just stand there watching him get hurt he could do so much better." Lyric sighed shaking her head.

"You don't need to let her work you up all she wants is attention and you're giving it to her so stop." Gelo said bringing her in a hug.

"Fine." Lyric replied playfully rolling her eyes.