Bulletproof

Bulletproof

teen fiction/action/romance

__________

Bulletproof was previously a part of Paid stories, it is now free to read.

I wrote this when I was 15-16 years old please be gentle. I don't think the book is shit but I was a child lol

Also for the 3000th time (lmao) the book was replaced with an edited version when it entered Paid, that removed most of the inline comments that's why there are so few showing up on the lines.

__________

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: 'Bulletproof' including all chapter, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Ellie (TahliePurvis) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

__________

When Franny learns why former popular boy Tyler fell from grace, she gets thrown head-first into his dangerous world but also closer to his timid heart.

Eighteen-year-old Tyler Madden used to have everything. He was captain of the football team, popular, high achiever, and was set to have a successful career. But when a secret too hard to handle comes to light, he turns to underground fighting to deal with the pain. Now, he's in too deep. And when Francesca Howard befriends him at school in the hopes of figuring out what went wrong, she unknowingly gets pulled into the criminal world he's now stuck in. As the two find comfort in each other, they find themselves faced with their impending future and trying to get Tyler out alive.

__________

Content/Trigger Warning: this story contains scenes pertaining to drug use, substance abuse, and violence.

this book is about high school kids. I'm a grown adult. there's no smut. so stop crying in my dm's about it lmao there is not a shortage of those books on this site.

__________

You can follow my socials at authortspurvis on Instagram!

(French edition of my book ASK AMY is available in bookstores in France and online retailers outside France)

follow my instagram for more: authortahliepurvis