Chapter 20: Breaking The Wind

After Kage went down, Erza put his head down on her lap holding him.

"Kage, don't you dare die on us. we need your help. Do you hear me?" Erza tells him.

"I think you're losing him Erza!" Gray tells her.

May then takes immediate action and begins to heal him, moves Gray out of the way. Sandy looks down sad with tears in her eyes, at what she just witness.

"Just hang on!" Erza says to him.

Natsu gets mad and attacks the man behind them shouting. May doesn't pay attention and focuses on him. closing her eyes a sky blue glows on Kage and she then wraps him up. she then stands back up.

"He'll be fine. I did what I could for him, but he still needs to see a skilled healer than me." May explains.

Natsu jumps in, "But what about the wind barrier?! We can't get out without him."

"Hey idiot! Don't forget your sister has dispel magic too." Gray tells him.

Natsu looks at his sister, "You do?!" 

Sandy and Happy sweatdrop, "Of course he would forget about that...." Sandy says as she face palm 

"That's Natsu for ya... heheh." Happy says.

"Well come on guys we can't let the guild masters down. Gray fill Lucy in on whats going on." May explains to them while heading to break the spell with Sandy following her.

Once May and Sandy got outside. May walked up to it and put her hand on the wind and broke the spell. Making it vanish. Everyone comes out and Natsu the first to bolt not wanting to go in the car and straight to Kage guild master. May has a look of annoyance of her face beacuse of Natsu.

"Natsu why can't you man up and face your fears." May thought to herself.

A/N: Little did May know that Natsu will make a great sacrifice for Wendy and conquered it by ridding the train too many times just for her.

May then head back to the car and once everyone was on Erza speed off to the guild master fast. May then moves to sit next to Erza before she drains herself.

"Erza let me take over now." May tells her.

"No. i'm fine." Erza says.

May sighs, "Erza you need your energy i have lots and lots." she explains and takes the plugs and puts it on.

Erza was going to say something, but chose not to by the look on her face which said 'i'm not taking no for an answer' 

She and Erza then switch places and May begins to drive. They then see Natsu up ahead along with Happy.

"Natsu!" Lucy shouted.

Natsu looks at them, "Hey! You just missed my beat Erigor!" 

"Aye!" Happy says.

May pulls over and gets out with Erza letting her to lean on her.

"Impressive work." Erza tells him.

May sighs, but looks at him, "You did good Little brother."

Natsu looks at her with his head title. Sandy then jumps in, "Don't worry Natsu May just upset she didn't to beat him up." she explained.

May gain an anime tic mark on her head, and turns to Sandy, "Hey! Leave my over protectiveness and love for my brother out of this ya hear!" She shouted at her.

While they were talking and staying in their little moment they forgot whats going on behind them. Next thing they know they car is jacked by Kage and with the flute.

May sighs but snaps out of by Ezra, "After him!" she says.

Then the all start heading to the Masters to stop the plan from happening.

'Why do I have a feeling that something is going to get destroyed?' May asked herself, but shook it off the thought.