Part 14

It was Saturday and I woke up on the couch cuddled up next to Hoseok. Jennie and Jimin where cuddling on the floor with some blankets and pillows and Lisa I found in the kitchen asleep with her hand in a bag of talkies and red spice on her face. I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid she looked.
" yah! Pabo, wake up!" I hit her with a little pillow. When I did that she gripped the talkies bag against her chest and whined.
" it's Saturday, let me sleep" she said sleepily.
" no, it's my birthday weekend so now we have to do something fun" I dragged her up and noticed that Jennie had woken up.
" good morning" she said rubbing her eyes. " so what are we going to do for your birthday weekend?" She asked.
" don't know, what should we do?" I asked sitting down at one of the chairs in the kitchen.
" well the boys are still sleeping so why don't we go back to sleep" Lisa said annoyed.
" if you don't stop being sarcastic I'm going to throw a spatula at you!"
She went quiet, but the boys woke up at my sudden burst.
"Why are you so loud so early in the morning?" Jimin whined
" don't be such a big baby" I snapped back
Hoseok got up from the couch and greeted me with a good morning kiss.
" good morning" he said in my ear.
" good morning"
" so what are we going to do for your birthday weekend?" Hoseok asked as he hugged my waist from behind.
" we where just talking about what we should do. What do y'all think we should do?"
I asked looking back at him.
" what if we all go shopping then we can watch a movie in the park?" Jimin said.
" sounds good to me" Jennie and Lisa agreed. I looked at Hoseok and he nodded.
" ok, everyone get ready and we'll go"

_____________________________

We where all at the mall and me, Lisa and Jennie saw victorious secret. We looked at each other and then said at the same time,
" where going to look in there, you stay outside the shop" the we walked into the store.
As we where looking I saw this black langue set. It was a black Lacey bra and black underwear with lace top.
" you should get it" Jennie said from behind me. " it would look good on you".
" you think?" I asked worriedly
" definitely" she smiled back.
" ok, I'll get it"

_____________
We walked out of the store after about 20 minutes.
" finally!" Jimin said " y'all take forever"
" well, we're girls" I said back.
" by the way, I saw this in one of the stores and got if for you" Hoseok said handing me a small grey and black wolf.
" aww! Thank you hobi" I gave him a kiss on the cheek, " ok now I have to get something for you" I said to him.
" what I want isn't from the store. We're going to have to be home for what I want" He said in my ear.
My eyes widened at his remark. I saw a smirk grow on his face. God how am I going to survive the day now?

So this chapter isn't that good, but the next will be way better. A little sneak peek, Hoseok will meet some people close to y/n that lives in America. You'll see next chapter😊