Chapter 100

Writing this chapter on my birthday.  Third of December. 
I know I've been gone for far too long so I decided to make this chapter worth it. 

Enjoy

COMMENT!

Isabella's POV.

"No! No, you can't take her away!" I struggled against Felix's hold as he tried to drag me away.

"Let me go! You don't understand, she needs me!" My voice broke as I tried to free myself from my cousins hold. The nurses scattered around, blocking my view.

"Felix, what's going on?" I asked him as I stopped struggling. His eyes widened.

"N-Nothing, Isa. Let's get out of the room okay?" He asked his voice wavering. The fear in his voice made goose bumps run all over my body.

"Why don't they let me see her? I need to see her!" I said in panic as I tried to find my best friend. She had to be fine.

"Isabella, please let's get out" His voice broke. I pushed through the crowd of doctors and nurses. I gagged at the sight of the blood.

The white floor was completely drenched with blood.

Gabriella's blood.

"No" I breathed out as I pushed through, trying to spot her.

My stomach dropped at the sight of her pale skin, bloodied body. I saw the group of doctors moving my best friends limp body from the ground.

"No!" I whispered as I felt my knees buckling.

"Wake up" I found myself frowning as I heard Felix's voice. I breathed out, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Come on, Isabella, wake up. It's just a nightmare" His voice pulled me out of the endless nightmare. I squinted my eyes, sitting up.

"Any news?" I asked, hoping he'd at least tell me something. The blank look in his eyes answered instead of the words. He shook his head, sitting down next to me.

"They'll be okay," He said as he ruffled his hair.

"I don't know what to think anymore. I can't-" I stopped myself, trying to stay positive. I sighed, looking down. I didn't know what to expect anymore. Everything was going downhill. My brother was in a coma, in a horrible condition and my best friend unconscious after trying to kill herself. I tried to stay positive. I kept reminding myself that I had Enzo and Felix and that I needed to be strong for them.

"Hey, they'll do okay!" Felix said tightening his arm around my shoulder. I gave him a nod, trying to convince myself that it was true.

They'll be okay

"Any news from the boss?" I heard Antonio say, walking through the hallway. At the sound of his voice, my stomach churned. Gabriella had not been in the right state of mind when throwing these accusations at Antonio, but something in my gut told me that it wasn't a mad woman's outburst. Gabriella was not crazy when she said these things. I saw genuine fear in my friend's eyes. I knew that what she was saying had something to do with the truth.

I couldn't forget the fear in her eyes, how she shouted in fear for her siblings. The siblings we never knew about. One would call her a liar a traitor for even lying about having a family but it was Gabriella we were talking about. If she had lied then there must have been a reason. I believed there was. But never for a single second, I had believed that she could be the spy.