54 | L O V E

《 s e x u a l  c o n t e n t 》

"Ti amo," he whispered as he thrusted into her. "Ti amo bella rosa."

"I love you too," River replied as she ran her hands up and down his broad back, feeling all of his strong muscles move.

Her eyes closed as Hayze gently made love to her, just like he promised.

He was gentle with her and it warmed her heart to know that he cared enough to want to take the time to kiss every curve of her body and make her feel beautiful.

Hayze had taught her a lot in the time they had been married.

He'd taught her to love herself. He'd taught her that love wasn't just the attention she recieved from someone or them saying they loved you.

She realized Nico just spoke the words but he never meant them. He never showed that he loved her.

All the times she thought Nico loved her were the times he said it to her.

But now she realized that he was throwing out the words as if speaking to his xbox. She was just a possesion to him.

When he said he loved her, he never used actions.

He never kissed her on the forehead when he said it.

She couldn't beleive she had been so blind to see it.

It wasn't love when Nico would purposley ignore her calls because he didn't feel like hearing from her.

It wasn't love when he'd force her to get rid of her friends.

It wasn't love when he didn't show up to her school events.

It wasn't love when he begged to get intimate with her.

Hayze made her realize it wasn't always about the sex. Even though they did have sex a lot, their relationship wasn't standing on the foundation of it. They were able to just sit together and love each other without speaking, or being all over each other. They could actually enjoy each others company. They cared for each other.

They didn't hold onto grudges. They let them go and didn't stir up old conflicts.

Being in a relationship with Nico made her realize she probably would have taken this relationship with Hayze for granted.

The love would have seemed not so easy.

And though at times, Nico would spoil her with gifts and stolen treasures; it was never what she wanted.

She wanted to be spoiled with attention, understanding, communication and love.

And she finally got it.

She was finally happy where she was. She finally loved someone.

"God, you don't know how much i love you," he groaned as he made his strokes longer.