Inseparable

Story continues from Aman and Lavanya at hospital with his mum.
Arnav and Khushi returning home from honeymoon.

AR Hospital:
This hospital is managed by none other then Nand Kishor aka NK....

He manages and takes care of the hospital and after getting messages from Arnav in regard to amans mom he had made sure she has a attending nurse appointed to her all the time

Aman and Lavanya entered AR hospital and walked towards where his mom is admitted . Aman held her hand into his tightly before he entered his moms room. His sister Anaya is also sitting on the couch inside reading a magazine while his mom was getting checked by attending nurse which Arnav has specially ordered to be by her side always.

Aman: amma?(mom?)

His mom looked at him and smiled while Anaya looked her brother and ran and hugged him tight ...

Anaya: bhaiya ...( brother )

Aman: Anaya sab teek hai na ( Anaya everything is ok right ?)

Anaya: aapke hote howe kuch kaise galat ho sakta hai ... ( when you are there how can anything go wrong )

she looked at Lavanya and smiled ... the way he still was holding Lavanya s hand while hugging his sis gave enough information as to who she is. Breaking the hug Anaya looked at him with happiness and affection ...Aman walked towards his mom and held her face with his free hand ...

Savitri: Aman beta ... kaise ho ... ( Aman my son how are you ?)

Aman: hum teek hai ma aur aap( I'm gone mom and you?)

Savitri: hum teek hai ab doctor Ne kaha hai ki humme zald hi ghar jane ke liye izazaat denge. ( I'm fine and the doctor has said soon he will let me go home )

Aman: that's great news ...

Savitri eyes travelled to Lavanya who is hiding behind Aman ... she extended her arms for Lavanya to give her hug.

Lavanya Step's forwards and hugged her feeling content.

Savitri: kaise ho beta . Aman ne bataya tha ki humari hone wali bahu ayegi ... hume bhahot khsuhi hai ki tum ayi ... tum bhahot khubsurat ho...Aman beta tumhari pasand bhahot achi hai ... hume yeh bhahot pasand hai ( how are you , Aman told me that my daughter In law will be coming .. I'm so happy to see you ... you are very beautiful, Aman I'm happy with your selection and I like her too)

Lavanya : thank you mummy ji

Lavanya said shyly ....Savitri smiled and held her hand in hers.. Anaya took her eye kajal out and put behind Lavanyas ears and caress her cheeks ...

Anaya: bhabhi welcome to our family .

Lavanya : thank you ...

Lavanya blushed while savitri happily looked at Aman And her ... he got up with Lavanya and touched his mothers feet . Lavanya seems nervous.