Chapter 3: What an Aihara's Desires

Mei growled profusely glaring at the note. A voice echoed in Mei's head saying 'I can help you. I can help you KILL that Mizusawa'
Mei hates Matsuri but... she wouldn't KILL her. She wants to although her Yuzu would hate her if she did such a thing. Mei snapped back into reality realising someone opening the door. Mei quickly went to the bed not realising that she was naked. She hid like prey running away from the predator. Yuzu walked inside as usual. "Mei! I brought you some food." Mei didn't answer because she was too afraid to let Yuzu see her in such an awkward state. Yuzu sighed and put the food on Mei's desk. Yuzu walked out the room closing the door. Mei got out of her hiding spot and changed clothes. Mei looked at the food and sighed. 'Shabu-Shabu And Miso soup? Really Yuzu. Things never change... as it should~' Mei smiled and started eating. After around 30 minutes Mei was finished eating and put the trash in the trash bin. Yuzu on the other-hand fell asleep in the couch. Mei walked up to Yuzu and had an idea.
Mei slowly took off her panties and put Yuzu's fingers near her entrance. Going in a circular motion she put two finger and went slow. "Ngh~ Ahh~ mmmmm~" Soft moans escaped Mei's lips. Yuzu twitched And woke up seeing Mei. Yuzu felt something warm. She looked at her hand and realised that she was fingering Mei. Mei was a moaning mess and put Yuzu's 4th finger inside her entrance. Mei collapsed and fell to the floor and came. Mei crawled over to Yuzu's hand and licked it seductively. Mei looked at Yuzu with hungry eyes and kissed her roughly. Yuzu pushed her back successfully. "W-What's gotten into you M-Mei?" She said, Mei just stared and whispered in her ear "Mine~" Yuzu tried to mumble out the words "Wh-What?" She was very shaken about Mei. 'What the fuck Mei? I-is this a joke? What the hell? Why is she doing this? Is she going to take my "first time?" I-I need answers . Mei....' Yuzu's eyes widened and froze as she felt a hand tracing around her stomach. Yuzu moaned  softly and gasped as she felt Mei's hand going inside her panties. Mei was about to put her hand against her clit but Yuzu slapped her hand away. "Mei. What the fuck are you doing? This is wrong. I'm sorry but I can't do this." Mei teared up and ran to the bathroom mumbling the words "I'm sorry Y-Yuzu..." Yuzu stayed silent and froze for what seemed like hours. Mei was crying inside the bathroom locking it. 'I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..' "..." silence hit Mei's face like a truck. Mei realised that Yuzu didn't love her back. Mei Started to cry louder and louder as Yuzu was still frozen in place. Yuzu heard the cries  of Mei and stood up walking to the door of the bathroom knocking gently on the door. "M-Mei are you there?" She asked. Mei spoke in a loud voice. "Go away!" Yuzu teared up and held back tears. "M-Mei I need to talk to you..." Mei opened the door of the bathroom "W-Wh-What  d-do y-you wa-want?" She asked in a sharky voice. "S-Since we aren't real sisters maybe we can keep it a secret." Mei's eyes widened and teared up hugging Yuzu. "But... we must keep this a secret~." Yuzu said as she kissed Mei.
Yuzu IS MINE! FINALLY, MINE!

(Author's note: the next chapter might be out in the next 3 days or so because I have some homework piled up in my room so I hope nobody gets mad P.S thanks for the support!)