IV

stephany's pov

after tobi left the café i grabbed my phone and dialed evie, my best friends number. while talking to tobi in the back of my mind i was always thinking of where i could go after the conversation inevitably finished. evie was the first person to pop into my mind and i have to tell her everything that happened today anyway.

i do need to find a better job though. i'm 23 and i still live with my dad. i need to move out. its just getting a job is way easier said than done.

after a few rings evie picked up. when she answered the phone her voice sounded groggy as if i had just woke her up which made me feel really bad.

"hey steph" she said

"hey evie, do you mind if i crash your place tonight?"

"yeah, of course you can sleep over. i don't know why you don't just move in with me. you come over everyday anyway." evie said

it sounded like she was starting to wake up a bit more

"i would but you know i can't afford that place e. its way out of my budget. anyway see you in a bit."

"alright see you soon and my doors open so just walk right in." evie said

"alright" i respond hanging up our call

==== time skip :) ====

as i approach evie's flat, number 445, i open it an walk right in. all the lights are off but i've been here so many times i could walk around with my eyes closed.

her apartment is kinda small but it's cozy. even this small apartment is still a lot in london though. this city is way to overpriced.

i've always loved evie's flat. evie is an amazing artist and is just as good at interior design. so when i get my own place i want her to help me design it that way it looks more like a 23 year old young adult designed it instead of a 5 year old.

well i guess evie and i both have different talents.

if you put a pencil and a sheet of paper in front of me and asked me to draw the simplest thing like a flower to save my life.

i would 100% die.

but if you did the same thing to evie she would probably draw a master piece and someone would put it in a museum.

but i on the other hand am much better at music. put a piano, guitar, flute or even a saxophone in front of me and ask me to play a scale or something.

music is just more my forte. get it? forte like its more my strength but also forte like the musical term.

no? sorry...

anyway, i can't draw and evie cant play music.

i walk over to the living room and sit down on the couch. i pull out my phone and check the time, 1:56am.

damn. just how long was i out? turn on my phone and scroll through twitter for a bit. after around 30 minutes of twitter i shut off my phone and force myself to go to bed.

today has been one eventful day.

—————————————————

uGh we stan evie

also if you're wondering i didn't choose the name evie because of descendants even though it is an amazing movie

i chose evie because:
1. i wanted stephany to be able to call her e
2. because i like the name

also i'm sorry for not really giving a description of evie's apartment or flat if you're english. i can't describe anything to save my life so expect pictures of it instead :)

anyway i hope y'all enjoyed :)