eight

it was another normal day at school. well i guess... not.

i was in the girls toilet minding and doing my own business when i heard the toilet door slammed shut. i didn't think much and thought it was just another girl wanting to use the toilet.

'park chae rin! i know you're in there, get the fuck out!' this was when i heard the voice that i dreaded to hear the most, again.

and he was standing right outside my cubicle. i was in panic attack mode and didn't know what to do. think, chae rin. think. however, my mind was blank. i knew i couldn't run because he probably locked the door or something.

'i'll count to three. if you're still not coming out i'm gonna break this god damn door down, i'm telling you now. one...' jungkook threatened and i was forced to open my cubicle's door. i opened it to a small creak, just enough to peep through but jungkook dragged me out of the cubicle by my collar.

'what the fuck? the fuck did i even do to you?' i struggled and was so close to kicking him on his nuts.

'i'm not in a good mood today, i need to punch someone to vent out my anger,' he dragged me out of the toilet roughly by my arm and to a deserted place at the back of the school. he violently pushed me and i fell to the floor, my backside hurting from the impact.

i didn't even have the courage to defend myself. after those five long months of being his so called 'girlfriend', i've learnt that i should never talk back to him if i don't want to get myself severely injured. 

he pulled me up by the collar again and his fist was only an arm's length away from my face.

those memories started coming back. he abused me every single day, both verbally and physically. there was nothing i could do about it. i can't run to the principal or something to complain because jungkook's dad is the principal of the school. no one would believe that the principal's son would do anything like that. even if the principal found out about it, he would use his money and fame to cover up his son's bad deeds like how he always did in the past. i shut my eyes tightly and prepared for the impact of the punch, but it never came.

'what do you think you're doing?!' a deep, husky, familiar voice shouted.

that's some intense shit