(S)Tall!Levi x Reader - No Nut November

a/n: unironic, novemeber smut in december. christmas present 1/2. ; ) editing will be done later.

You were lying in bed too lazy to get up. You pull out your phone and open Instagram, hoping to be the least bit entertained. It took a few moments to realize that Levi wasn't next to you in bed and instead in the shower. You force yourself out of bed and walk into the connected bathroom and hop on the counter.

"Morning Levi." You say leaning against the wall of the wide counter top. You hear him say "hi" back and continue scrolling on your phone. You guys talked about what you're going to do for the day when you realize you've seen the 5th No Nut November meme. You grin evilly as you hop off and grab your toothbrush and brush your teeth, thinking of something that'd be to your advantage. You wipe the mirror and look at your state. You shrug and slip off your panties and leave on his white t-Shirt. You sit back on the counter by the time he's finished and he opens the curtain and you whistle at his glistening naked body. He rolls his eyes and grabs a small towel, drying his hair grabbing a different towel and wrapping it around his waist. He put his wet towel he used for his hair in the hamper and grabs his tooth and starts brushing his teeth. You shift your position on the counter and Levi's eyes widen a fraction at the view you just gave him.

"So I've been seeing this memes of No Nut November..." You draw out and close your legs again. He snaps his eyes up at you and looks at you like you're stupid. You choose to continue.

"And I want to make a deal with you, if you make a WHOLE month without nutting, I will let you do that more rough stuff you wanted to do." He freezes and looks at you through the evanescent mirror. He ponders for a few seconds, and your heart skips a beat at how he actually thinks out your challenge. Then he nods and you grin happily. You give him a tight hug and run out the bathroom. The challenge now begins.

××××

It was around 5 o'clock and you pull on your short black circle skirt and yellow cleavage long sleeve with black thigh high boots. You twirl around in your mirror, not being your normal outfit but anything to tease Levi. Levi walks in behind you and you giggle looking into his eyes in the mirror and he stares at you back as he nuzzles his face in neck and softly bites your neck. You blush furiously as he pulls you in close and wraps his left arm around your stomach and trails his hand up your thigh and your heart skips a beat.

'it was going to be a surprise but oh well.'

You bite your lip as his hand rubs your cunt and he freezes. He scoffs and you bite back a grin as you look at him confused through the mirror. You gasp in surprise as Levi slips two fingers in and you breath out a heavy breath. He hums in approval as you hold onto his hand, grinding yourself against his movements until you start to whimper as he slowly thrusts his hand in and out of your cunt and let out a satisfied sigh from releasing on his hand. He pulls out and licks his hand while pulling away from you and you fix your clothes and clear your throat.

"Ready to go? I am." You say quickly leaving the room to hurry and not see his cocky smirk as he gathers his stuff.

The ride to the restaurant was only a few minutes away and you were admiring the lights until a familiar hand squeezes your thigh and you look at Levi.

"Let's behave now, okay?" He says, turning to look at you, fully understanding what he was saying. You nod softly, now worried at how much stamina Levi will have this childish challenge.

Levi disliked crowded places because of germs and well, people. But having with you made it bearable. You sat on his lap in the booth, you know because of your lack of clothing beneath. As you were starting to eat, you feel a hand slowly snake up your thigh and towards your crotch. You choke lightly and shift as you look around and realize it's Levi's hand. Hanji asks if you're alright and Levi speaks up for you as he rubs you softly. You bite into your meal and squeeze your legs together, but he only plunges in deeper wiggling his fingers in your heat. You grip onto his arm trying to stop his movements but it's no use. You start to panick as you feel yourself building up and squirm helplessly trying to draw too much attention to yourself. Levi pulls out his fingers and holds back a smirk as you glare at him, pinching his arm for provoking you like that.