☁️✨

[I got this idea from the song Peach Scone by Hobo Johnson. His music is everything so I decided to write an imagine from one of his songs.]

"Hi, What your name ? How are you ? How's your life ?"

Finn took a deep breath as he walked up to pretty stranger looking down at a book behind the counter of the cozy feeling record store.

He had been watching her since he had began to walk into the store. Finn knew she was new to the job. Finn had constantly been to the record store and had never seen her.

He had talked to his friends about her. They were all convinced that he was in love with her and should go talk to her. And so Finn had finally decided it was time.

"Oh you got a man ? Are you in love ? If so what type ?"

"Is it just platonic, strictly just as friends ?"

"Or the type that ties you tow together 'till tomorrows end ?"

Finn nodded along as the girl began to talk about her relationship with her boyfriend that she really loved. He put his acting skills to the test as he pretended to not be affected.

"If it is, disregard every time I call you pretty. Though it's meant sincerely, it's just my imagination drifting."

Finn smiled to himself as he realized that he had made her blush with the simplest yet truest comment of them all. He had gotten so much project within a week.

The two had switched phone numbers and now knew each other's names. Her name was Y/N. Finn always smiled as he walked into the familiar and loving store.

"Brush me off like the dirt on Jay-Z's shoulder. So I fall to the ground, collect myself and get ready to take over your heart. Or at least your spare time."

Finn tried so hard to go out with Y/N. He knew she lived and had a boyfriend, but he just couldn't help himself.

He had tried to ask Y/N out but she had shut him down and said that she was going out with her boyfriend. Finn said it was okay.

But in the inside he was breaking. But he knew better Han to mourn and yet again, tried once more.

"And i love the thought of not being with you. Or maybe it's the thought of not being so alone !"

Finn often wondered to himself. Did he really live Y/N ? Or was it just because if his loneliness compared to his loved ones.

All his closest friends and family all had their own special someone. But Finn was often the one left standing alone.

Was that why he loved Y/N ?

Did he get attached because she proved that she did care for him the way a significant other would ? Or was it really just live at first sight ?
-
[Outro]

"I love the thought of being with her."

"I just really hope she doesn't get hurt y'know ?"

Finn sighed as he looked at the store one more time. Finn's parents had decided to just abruptly move to a different area.

And Finn had no chance to say goodbye.

He looked out the window as the raindrops slowly tapped the glass window. He froze for a moment as he saw Y/N though the window of the record shop.

But she wasn't alone.

There in the record shop stood a boy with the same heart eyes Finn had for Y/N.

Accept.. Y/N returned them to him.

A silent tear fell down Finn's freckled cheeks which had been tinted because if the cold Canadian weather.

Amas the car drove away Finn promised himself to never get attached to a person so easily.

And he fulfilled that promise.
-
I skipped like 90% of the lyrics by like y'all have been here long enough to know that I'm lazy so yeah. Should I do more stuff like this ?