𝟛𝟚

"If stars would fall everytime I would think of you, the midnight sky would soon be empty."

"Jungkook please no."

Jungkook chuckled as he laid beside Taehyung on the soft grass, completely alone. Taehyung was already laying down as he rested his hands on his chest, looking at the shining stars in the dark night sky.

"I've never realized how stargazing could be so... relaxing?" Taehyung said softly.

"Mhm." Jungkook replied as he sat up, completely forgetting about the most important item. "I left my phone in the car, I'll be back in a second." He excused himself.

Taehyung paid no attention to him, as he was more busy thinking about nothing, staring at the night sky. Jungkook got in the car and found the ring box in the cars center console. He put it in his pocket, nervous. He decided to call Jimin for support.

"What?" Jimin whined.

"I'm nervous." Jungkook was starting to feel the jitters now.

"Don't worry about it, the worse that can happened is him saying no. Which I highly doubt." Jimin consoled.

"What if I fuck up??"

"Jeon Jungkook. You've done it once, you can do it again."

"... Im just scared."

"Kook. I said don't worry about it! Taehyung is a softy, he won't say no! Plus he is in love with you, how can he say no?" Jimin reassured.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, now go! He's probably getting suspicious of you! Im hanging up! Goodluck!" Jimin ended the call and Jungkook sighed as he slid his phone in his other pocket.

He gets out of the car and sits down next to Taehyung who moved his head to look over at Jungkook.

"Business call?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded.

"They can't leave me alone." Jungkook complained, lying but for a good reason. Taehyung sat up and got closer to Jungkook, placing his head on the others shoulder.

"That's what happens when you're the CEO of Japple baby." He smiled and grabbed Jungkooks hand.

"That makes sense," he smiled back and kissed Taehyungs head.

"Can I ask you something?" Taehyung murmured.

"Go for it." Jungkook answered.

"What were you thinking when I called you for the first time?"

"Well.. first I thought you were a complete idiot for relying on a stranger to get away from another stranger, did your mom never teach you to never talk to strangers?" Jungkook snorted as Taehyung pouted.

"It was in the moment and I was scared okay."

"I'm glad you called that night."

"You didn't sound glad on the phone."

"Well I'm not an Uber driver, especially to get away from a sketchy person, that's my excuse." Jungkook rested his head on Taehyungs.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, if you didn't call we wouldn't have been here right now."

"I guess your right, I'm glad I was stupid and dialed the wrong number."

"I'm glad you're stupid."

"Hey."

"You said it not me."